The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hank Lundy, Rocky Martinez call out Adrien Broner

4 posters

Go down

Hank Lundy, Rocky Martinez call out Adrien Broner Empty Re: Hank Lundy, Rocky Martinez call out Adrien Broner

Post  Rum Capital Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:34 pm

i thought bronner was scheduele to fight eloy perez?
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Hank Lundy, Rocky Martinez call out Adrien Broner Empty Re: Hank Lundy, Rocky Martinez call out Adrien Broner

Post  gomez1012 Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Rum Capital wrote:i thought bronner was scheduele to fight eloy perez?

family wedding for the Perez's

"We feel it's career suicide to go to Cincinnati and fight on Broner's terms. ... The reason we cannot fight November 26 is because my sister Melissa Garcia is getting married, and my mom and dad and the rest of the family have planned this for a long time. ... This is purely a managerial decision to set these stipulations that aren't that difficult to accomplish."

http://www.badlefthook.com/2011/9/8/2411953/adrien-broner-vs-eloy-perez-perez-wont-go-to-cincinnati-wont-fight-on
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:45 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:i thought bronner was scheduele to fight eloy perez?

family wedding for the Perez's

"We feel it's career suicide to go to Cincinnati and fight on Broner's terms. ... The reason we cannot fight November 26 is because my sister Melissa Garcia is getting married, and my mom and dad and the rest of the family have planned this for a long time. ... This is purely a managerial decision to set these stipulations that aren't that difficult to accomplish."

http://www.badlefthook.com/2011/9/8/2411953/adrien-broner-vs-eloy-perez-perez-wont-go-to-cincinnati-wont-fight-on
Funny Shit wow i'm speechless. i mean i'm going to turn down a TITLE shot because my sister's getting married...are you fucking kidding?
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Not as dumb of a move as one may think. Broner is an Al Hayman fighter. Chances of a fair fight are low
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:52 pm

i think CAN make a lot of noise if he can make the 130 limit. his loss was gto a big lightweight but at jr. lightweight he could be a champ.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:55 pm

im surprised by him turning it down

not like he has anything better at the moment
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:58 pm

He probably wanted a fair fight and Lord Hayman wouldn't give it to him

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:01 pm

perez looked great in his last fight and then ran his mouth in the interview challenging bronner, martinez,cruz, and other 130 fighters but come on how are you going to turn down a title fight?
let's be real the vast majority of perez fights have been in his backyard in cali so why not fight bronner in his???
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:07 pm

Hank Lundy, Rocky Martinez call out Adrien Broner Willia11
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:56 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Hank Lundy, Rocky Martinez call out Adrien Broner Willia11
lllmmmmaaaaaaoooooooooooo
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:08 pm

gomez1012 wrote:im surprised by him turning it down

not like he has anything better at the moment
I thought it was stupid of him. Hes not ducking I'd say, but Eloy made one stupid desicion. But I mean the fight will go down sometime next year, just bummer Broner vs Perez isnt happening in November.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down