The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victor Ortiz DQ'd For Real Sucker Punch In Fight!

+2
GrantZilla
freakzilla
6 posters

Go down

Victor Ortiz DQ'd For Real Sucker Punch In Fight! Empty Victor Ortiz DQ'd For Real Sucker Punch In Fight!

Post  freakzilla Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:55 am

freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Victor Ortiz DQ'd For Real Sucker Punch In Fight! Empty Re: Victor Ortiz DQ'd For Real Sucker Punch In Fight!

Post  freakzilla Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:58 am

Karma's a bitch.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Victor Ortiz DQ'd For Real Sucker Punch In Fight! Empty Re: Victor Ortiz DQ'd For Real Sucker Punch In Fight!

Post  GrantZilla Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:38 am

Yup. Rewatching the fight, Ortiz headbutted Mayweather intentionally three times.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:49 am

Ortiz is a dirty fighter who got what he deserved. Mayweather was 100 percent right.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:44 pm

haha are you guys tripping, it didnt even look like he hit him very hard at all. That Mexican guy should win an Oscar for that preformance. In the Floyd fight Ortiz was dirty. He came in with his head a lot in the fight and also headbutted him on purpose, but Floyd was using his elbows in the same sequence to stop Ortiz from throwing. IMO theyre both dirty. As I blame the outrage more on Cortez, I just dont like how Victor acted after. The fool was smilling and didnt look bothered at all by it.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:56 pm

Pretty sorry shit when fans turn to defending cheap shots

wtf

Give me a damn honest fight...where's FNFs when ya need it
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:09 pm

Diego408 wrote:haha are you guys tripping, it didnt even look like he hit him very hard at all. That Mexican guy should win an Oscar for that preformance. In the Floyd fight Ortiz was dirty. He came in with his head a lot in the fight and also headbutted him on purpose, but Floyd was using his elbows in the same sequence to stop Ortiz from throwing. IMO theyre both dirty. As I blame the outrage more on Cortez, I just dont like how Victor acted after. The fool was smilling and didnt look bothered at all by it.

I know 2.5 million reasons why.

Using elbows in a defensive way is different than using your head in an offensive way. Ortiz blew this fight for himself like he blew the one with Maidana (fight he leading all cards on). His reputation is sullied and unless he does some incredible PR he might never see another big stage fight like this.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum