The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freak...How are your rankings made up?

2 posters

Go down

Freak...How are your rankings made up? Empty Freak...How are your rankings made up?

Post  GrantZilla Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:43 am

Just curious. You doing them all yourself. Or just kind of doing a consensus with other rankings?

Only MMA rankings I took seriously was Fight! Mag's Compu rankings. They aren't UFC bias. Sherdog's rankings are a joke.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Freak...How are your rankings made up? Empty Re: Freak...How are your rankings made up?

Post  freakzilla Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:49 am

They are mine. Sherdog's rankings are a big joke and that's why I took them down when Ali posted them. I'd rather everyone here vote and we use them but I don't think enough people would vote. Let me know if you'd be interested in voting and I'll put up a thread.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Freak...How are your rankings made up? Empty Re: Freak...How are your rankings made up?

Post  GrantZilla Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:52 am

Naw, you seem like you know your shit when it comes to MMA.

But yeah, I realize Sherdog's rankings were a disgrace when they had Lesnor as the # 1 HW over Fedor. This was before Fedor went downhill.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:59 am

Thanks man. Yeah that was a joke. I go mostly on actual results and not on hypothetical situations. Like a lot of people have Carwin ahead of Brock yet Brock beat him fair and square and people have Hendo in the top 3 yet the only top 10 guy he has beat in the past 3 years at LHW is Cavalcante.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:02 am

That's how rankings should be made up.

I think we should do the same for boxing rankings if The Ring rankings turn into Sherdog style, with instead UFC bias a GB one.

Not happy at all with The Ring. But it's a wait and see approach as of right now.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:09 am

I agree with you. It also makes this site more legit having their own rankings instead of relying on others. Shows what the posters knowledge is. If they are good enough then other sites would use our rankings.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:15 am

Yeah, just until now The Ring rankings was kind of unverisally used. But as said, minute it starts looking like Sherdog's, I think we should do our own.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:18 am

Yeah I fully agree. When you think they are starting to slip just say the word and we'll try to get people here to vote on them instead.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down