The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floyd not happy with 2nd 24/7 Ep...Goes off on Twitter

5 posters

Go down

Floyd not happy with 2nd 24/7 Ep...Goes off on Twitter Empty Floyd not happy with 2nd 24/7 Ep...Goes off on Twitter

Post  GrantZilla Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:50 am

I was very unhappy with the second episode of 24/7. HBO needs a new editor. The network does not show the real entertainment.

We are tired of Victor Ortiz story about his struggles. Its Boring now. Blacks go through life struggles all the time and always RISE

HBO needs to give the viewers what they deserve because 24/7 is a highly anticipated show and I don't want to disappoint the viewers...

Oscar De la Hoya is trying to stay relevant by admitting to his vices and Victor said he look at that man like "GOD"

De La Hoya is a drug user, dresses like a drag, committed adultery and drinks alcohol and Ortiz looks up to this guy.

If the Ratings go down for 24/7. Its not my fault. I've done my job. HBO show what they want. What do yall think??

And I don't appreciate how Oscar tried to down my brother Tiger Woods
http://www.sportsriff.com/2011/09/money-mayweather-is-pissed.html
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Floyd not happy with 2nd 24/7 Ep...Goes off on Twitter Empty Re: Floyd not happy with 2nd 24/7 Ep...Goes off on Twitter

Post  kbyte Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:24 am

So he bashes Ortiz for looking up to the adulterer Oscar and then says he doesn't appreciate Oscar talking down on his adulterer brother Tiger Woods? Shut up you jackass.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Floyd not happy with 2nd 24/7 Ep...Goes off on Twitter Empty Re: Floyd not happy with 2nd 24/7 Ep...Goes off on Twitter

Post  captainanddew Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:41 pm

kbyte wrote:So he bashes Ortiz for looking up to the adulterer Oscar and then says he doesn't appreciate Oscar talking down on his adulterer brother Tiger Woods? Shut up you jackass.

lol.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:07 pm

kbyte wrote:So he bashes Ortiz for looking up to the adulterer Oscar and then says he doesn't appreciate Oscar talking down on his adulterer brother Tiger Woods? Shut up you jackass.

Hahahaha Funny Shit

I missed the episode, anything for him to be upset him or him just being a crybaby again?
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:32 pm

the money "phone" bit with 50 cent was stupid. It just showed Floyd's arrogance.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:45 pm

LMAO. He failed to mention his family problems and the fact that he beats the shit out of women and security guards. Oscar's issues are nothing compared to his uncle and dad.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down