The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seth Mitchell vs Mike Mollo to be live on HBO

3 posters

Go down

Seth Mitchell vs Mike Mollo to be live on HBO Empty Seth Mitchell vs Mike Mollo to be live on HBO

Post  Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:58 am

Dan Rafael
Done deal, according to HBO & @goldenboyboxing: heavyweight Seth Mitchell-Mike Mollo will be live on Maidana-Geurrero broadcast 8/27

HBO seem to be giving Mitchell alot of exposure, is he good/entertaining ?

Back to top Go down

Seth Mitchell vs Mike Mollo to be live on HBO Empty Re: Seth Mitchell vs Mike Mollo to be live on HBO

Post  gomez1012 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:22 pm

Former College football player, he'll probably get KTFO once he steps up

Maybe even Mollo rocks him
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Seth Mitchell vs Mike Mollo to be live on HBO Empty Re: Seth Mitchell vs Mike Mollo to be live on HBO

Post  Rum Capital Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:46 pm

Ali wrote:
Dan Rafael
Done deal, according to HBO & @goldenboyboxing: heavyweight Seth Mitchell-Mike Mollo will be live on Maidana-Geurrero broadcast 8/27

HBO seem to be giving Mitchell alot of exposure, is he good/entertaining ?
for a heavy he sure likes to work the body. he was on shobox not long ago and after half a round of working his opponents body they guy had enough.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottLevinson Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:04 pm

Zack Page, opponent extraordinaire who lost narrowly to Mitchell said on Facebook that Luis Ortiz (who he also fought) is by far the better prospect. I think I believe him.

ScottLevinson

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:24 pm

ScottLevinson wrote:Zack Page, opponent extraordinaire who lost narrowly to Mitchell said on Facebook that Luis Ortiz (who he also fought) is by far the better prospect. I think I believe him.

Gotta love the "Golden Lords" hair on him

Seth Mitchell vs Mike Mollo to be live on HBO 16U5Qc.Em.84

He's already talking about facing a Klitschko, says he wants redeem Cuba for Odlanier Solis POS performance

http://www.elnuevoherald.com/2011/08/09/1000416/ortiz-quiere-lo-que-no-pudo-hacer.html#ixzz1UcOuRGak (in espanol)

The Big Thing looks like he could make some noise in the next year or two, fights Friday

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down