The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seth mitchell on the maidana-guerrero card

4 posters

Go down

seth mitchell on the maidana-guerrero card Empty seth mitchell on the maidana-guerrero card

Post  Rum Capital Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm

not a bad test for mitchell
On August 27, undefeated heavyweight Seth “Mayhem” Mitchell (22-0-1, 16 KOs) will fight at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California on the TV-opener for the clash between Marcos Maidana and Robert Guerrero title fight. Mitchell is scheduled to fight “Merciless” Mike Mollo (20-3-1, 12 KOs) in a ten-round bout. “This is an opportunity that doesn’t come around often,” said Mitchell. “I’m very focused and won’t let the spotlight overwhelm me. I’m having a great training camp and am definitely looking forward to fighting Mike Mollo. He comes to fight. I’m sure he’s looking forward to the fight and he’ll be ready. Again, I’m very excited and I am looking forward to putting on a good show for my fans on HBO. I plan on coming home with another victory.”

Mitchell’s boxing trainer, Andre Hunter said, “I know Mike Mollo will come to fight, but Seth will adjust to whatever he brings to the fight. Seth is always in great condition and is prepared to fight into the later rounds. We are looking forward to continuing our success.”

Mitchell’s boxing manager, Sharif Salim, said, “Seth will be the co-main event on a very large platform. This truly puts him in the limelight, so that he can showcase his incredible talents. His opponent, Mike Mollo, is a tough fighter, and one that we will not take lightly. Seth is experiencing another tremendous training camp. We will be ready on August 27.”

Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

seth mitchell on the maidana-guerrero card Empty Re: seth mitchell on the maidana-guerrero card

Post  gomez1012 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:25 pm

I wouldnt be surprised at all if Mollo won
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

seth mitchell on the maidana-guerrero card Empty Re: seth mitchell on the maidana-guerrero card

Post  captainanddew Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:03 pm

perfect test at this point. Mitchell needs to keep progressing little by little.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Good fight. Mitchell will never be world class. Not from what I've seen of him so far. But he's entertaining, and that's all you can realy expect out of the HW division.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:25 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Good fight. Mitchell will never be world class. Not from what I've seen of him so far. But he's entertaining, and that's all you can realy expect out of the HW division.

he probably won't be world class, but he does seem to be improving. If he continues to improve he will probably end up as a fringe guy and make for a decent scrap or two.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum