The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abraham's is targeting Sturm for November fight

2 posters

Go down

Abraham's is targeting Sturm for November fight Empty Abraham's is targeting Sturm for November fight

Post  GrantZilla Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:26 am

Sturm has a open date that month as well.

It'd be a huge fight in Germany, make lots of money....But knowing Sturm, he won't do it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/arthur-abraham-back-on-nov-5-targets-felix-sturm--42253
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Abraham's is targeting Sturm for November fight Empty Re: Abraham's is targeting Sturm for November fight

Post  Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:51 am

Sturm is scared stiff of Abe, the Castillejo knockout loss put the fear of god in him.

LOL I just checked box rec and Sturm's alias is Leonidas Laughing

Back to top Go down

Abraham's is targeting Sturm for November fight Empty Re: Abraham's is targeting Sturm for November fight

Post  gomez1012 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:51 am

I think Sturm would outbox Abraham at this point

Win a close decision by outworking Abraham late

Abraham just doesnt throw enough to win rounds, if he's not going to stop a guy I dont like his chances by decision

Even Jermain Taylor kept it close
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:54 am

gomez1012 wrote:I think Sturm would outbox Abraham at this point

Win a close decision by outworking Abraham late

Abraham just doesnt throw enough to win rounds, if he's not going to stop a guy I dont like his chances by decision

Even Jermain Taylor kept it close

That's the sad thing, Strum could probably jab Abe to a decision. Just a pity he's got no guts.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:58 am

He still might make the fight

Maybe he takes it since Macklin could back out
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down