The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolak vs Rodriguez II Dec 3rd undercard ?

4 posters

Go down

Wolak vs Rodriguez II Dec 3rd undercard ? Empty Wolak vs Rodriguez II Dec 3rd undercard ?

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:58 pm

After their dramatic ring war from this past Friday, there has been some discussion regarding a possible rematch between junior middleweights Pawel Wolak (29-1-1, 19 KOs) and Delvin Rodriguez (25-5-3, 14 KOs). They fought to a majority draw at the Roseland Ballroom in New York City. Their second meeting may possibly happen on the December 3 undercard to the rematch between Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito, which is likely taking place at New York's Madison Square Garden.

http://www.boxingscene.com/wolak-rodriguez-ii-on-cotto-margarito-undercard--41649

Yes please.

Back to top Go down

Wolak vs Rodriguez II Dec 3rd undercard ? Empty Re: Wolak vs Rodriguez II Dec 3rd undercard ?

Post  captainanddew Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:13 pm

I hope it ends up there so that both guys get a bigger check (which is deserved).
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Wolak vs Rodriguez II Dec 3rd undercard ? Empty Re: Wolak vs Rodriguez II Dec 3rd undercard ?

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:17 pm

The fight will outshine the main event

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:20 pm

GrantZilla wrote:The fight will outshine the main event

Margo-Cotto I was just as good.

I'll be going to this if its at MSG.

Rodriguez-Wolak 2 would just be icing on the cake.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:23 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:The fight will outshine the main event

Margo-Cotto I was just as good.

I'll be going to this if its at MSG.

Rodriguez-Wolak 2 would just be icing on the cake.

True. But both fighter's been through the meat grinder since. Isn't Margs half blind now?

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Sequels are always hard to follow up. Gatti-Ward 2 wasnt all that great. Wolak and Delvin will be coming right back to fight each other within months.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:35 pm

two great rematches on a PPV i dont mind buying
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Yeah, I wasn't interested in getting the PPV just for Cotto-Margs, but for both these match-ups, for sure

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down