The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bitch Bradley signs with Top Rank plans to move to Welter

+4
captainanddew
gomez1012
hardcorebee24
GrantZilla
8 posters

Go down

Bitch Bradley signs with Top Rank plans to move to Welter Empty Bitch Bradley signs with Top Rank plans to move to Welter

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:19 pm

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Bitch Bradley signs with Top Rank plans to move to Welter Empty Re: Bitch Bradley signs with Top Rank plans to move to Welter

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Interesting, West Coast guy signs wisth an East Coast company. Im surprised he didn't sign with Golden Boy. I wonder if we see him and Cotto go at it. To me this proves he wanted nothing to do with Khan.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Bitch Bradley signs with Top Rank plans to move to Welter Empty Re: Bitch Bradley signs with Top Rank plans to move to Welter

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:27 pm

He signed with TR because Arum dangled the chance of fighting Pac in front of him. But he has to go through Mike Jones first.

I wouldn't have a problem with this at all if he hadn't talked so much shit about Khan, and how Khan was ducking him, only to bitch out of fighting him.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:37 pm

GrantZilla wrote:He signed with TR because Arum dangled the chance of fighting Pac in front of him. But he has to go through Mike Jones first.

I wouldn't have a problem with this at all if he hadn't talked so much shit about Khan, and how Khan was ducking him, only to bitch out of fighting him.

I don't even know how likely the Pacquiao fight is. We'll see. Jones Bradley is a good fight though. Still no champ at crowning a Ring Champ at 140.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Mike jones would be good fight for his 2nd welterweight fight

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:54 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
I don't even know how likely the Pacquiao fight is. We'll see. Jones Bradley is a good fight though. Still no champ at crowning a Ring Champ at 140.

Still might. Depends on if Khan stays at Jr Welter or moves up as well. If Bradly does officaly move to Welter, he'd be dropped out of the Jr rankings. Khan move to # 1 spot. Who'd take up the # 2 spot is up in the air. # 3 right now is Maidana. But if he loses badily against The Ghost, he'll likely drop. Alexander could take his spot.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:21 pm

What a surprise.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:35 pm

I'm scratching my head on how Arum would even think about matching Pac with Bradley.

Bradley brings nothing to the table. He's not a draw. And a fight with him would more likely than not be ugly. Either a boring one-sided win for Pac, or a ugly, head-butting fight that would likely end with a stoppage do to cuts.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:41 pm

I would get away from Mr tracksuit too...I wouldn't want a promoter who can't put on a proper jacket and slacks for a big fight.

Shaw is a good fit for MMA...the announcers all dress like they just walked out of a douche bag townie nightclub.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Despite Shaw's vulgarity he done alot for Bradley's career, he manufactured lucrative paydays for a feather fisted bald fighter with virtually no fanbase.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:48 pm

if he has to go through Mike Jones first, then Bradley getting a Pac shot are not a sure thing. Jones is a much taller guy who is used to fight welters.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Norm1023 Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Bradley is an idiot. He'd get flattened by Pac, Ortiz, Jones, Berto and Mosley.

He'll never get a fight as lucrative as the fight he turned down with Khan.
Norm1023
Norm1023

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:27 pm

captainanddew wrote:if he has to go through Mike Jones first, then Bradley getting a Pac shot are not a sure thing. Jones is a much taller guy who is used to fight welters.

I'd love it if Jones ends up spanking Bradley. End the Front Runner's dream payday of fighting Pac.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:12 am

Ali wrote:Despite Shaw's vulgarity he done alot for Bradley's career, he manufactured lucrative paydays for a feather fisted bald fighter with virtually no fanbase.

+ 100 Billion
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:14 am

I think Mike Jones will kill Bradley. Jones is a big welter. He has a 6 inch height advantage. Why would they put Bradley in with him? No way that fight happens.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:16 am

GrantZilla wrote:I'm scratching my head on how Arum would even think about matching Pac with Bradley.

Bradley brings nothing to the table. He's not a draw. And a fight with him would more likely than not be ugly. Either a boring one-sided win for Pac, or a ugly, head-butting fight that would likely end with a stoppage do to cuts.

I bet he just said that to get him to sign with him and has no intention on actually making that fight. My guess is we will see Khan fight Bradley next year in a big fight at 140.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Basically, whatever this guy Jesse Reid is saying, he doesn't know what he's talking about. I haven't signed with Top Rank. I don't talk to Jesse Reid. I know of him, but I don't talk to him like that. I don't know where he's getting his information from, but I'm not officially signed with Top Rank or anybody or Golden Boy.

Where do you believe your next fight will take place, at 140 or 147?

I don't know. To be honest with you, 140 is where I'm really comfortable at and I can fight at that weight -- 147. I actually feel stronger at 147. I feel stronger at 147, but I feel quicker at 140. I would say that my next comeback fight will be at 140. I don't know who.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:01 pm

SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:20 pm

If he isnt fighting Khan next, then he doesnt matter in boxing right now. If Khan whoops Judah, I'd have no problem with placing Khan at #1 and Bradley at #2. Come on he pussied out. Khan has victories (in the current rankings) over the #3, #5 and will be facing the #6 guy in the division. Bradleys best win is the #4 guy (the only guy rated on his resume) and he in reality has lost his last 3 fights. Shit then make Khan-Maidana for the ring title as Bradley is too afraid of Khan and if Maidana beats Guerrero.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Yeah, he better fight Khan after all the shit he has talked
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:36 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Yeah, he better fight Khan after all the shit he has talked

Khan better fight Prescott
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:37 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:Yeah, he better fight Khan after all the shit he has talked

Khan better fight Prescott

That too.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down