The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is kinda funny

+2
flapanther2001
Soonermark890
6 posters

Go down

This is kinda funny Empty This is kinda funny

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:38 am

Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

This is kinda funny Empty Re: This is kinda funny

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:54 am

Sleep

After all the t-shirts, trash talking and disrespect Wladimir still couldn't muster up the courage to " punish" Haye like he claimed he would.

At least Haye tried to land his jabs and hayemakers, Wladimir didn't even try to put a hurting on David.

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:30 pm

Ali wrote: Sleep

After all the t-shirts, trash talking and disrespect Wladimir still couldn't muster up the courage to " punish" Haye like he claimed he would.

At least Haye tried to land his jabs and hayemakers, Wladimir didn't even try to put a hurting on David.
Dude, seriously....nobody believes that, not even you. Wlad did what he does, he is limited by his ability. Haye talked a lot of shit and didn't deliver. That's whom you should be mad at. Running, flopping, throwing 15 punches a round, pitiful. If he was gonna demolish Wlad like he said, he would've thrown more, got inside Wlad's jab & made the fight. Instead, he chose to do what he does.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:34 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:

Dude, seriously....nobody believes that, not even you. Wlad did what he does, he is limited by his ability. Haye talked a lot of shit and didn't deliver. That's whom you should be mad at. Running, flopping, throwing 15 punches a round, pitiful. If he was gonna demolish Wlad like he said, he would've thrown more, got inside Wlad's jab & made the fight. Instead, he chose to do what he does.

Why should I be mad at Haye for being unable to get past Wladimir's jab and reach ? it's not an easy task. Even with the low workrate Haye was still able to land his jab, cut Wladimir and rock him in the 12th round.

Wladimir said he was going to punish Haye, he claimed he'd beat him up during the fight then stop him in the 12th round. He couldn't even catch Haye cleanly once.

I am not going to be mad at Haye for using head movement and not choosing to remain a stationary target.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Ali you bashed Dirrell for how he fought against Froch, and Haye did the same fucking shit. Except Dirrell did more then Gaye did in that fight. Dirrell sure and hell threw more punches.

Haye did the same shit he bashed other HWs for doing against the Klits. Jack shit.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Ali, have you ever watched boxing?

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:37 pm

Why should I be mad at Haye for being unable to get past Wladimir's jab and reach ? it's not an easy task. Even with the low workrate Haye was still able to land his jab, cut Wladimir and rock him in the 12th round.

Wladimir said he was going to punish Haye, he claimed he'd beat him up during the fight then stop him in the 12th round. He couldn't even catch Haye cleanly once.

I am not going to be mad at Haye for using head movement and not choosing to remain a stationary target.[/quote]
Maybe you & Haye should watch Ali/Frazier I. Joe gave a clinic on how to get past a great jab, get inside and land with both hands. Did you say "head movement"? Bro...if you're so enamored with this guy that you would term what he did as head movement, then clearly your vision is clouded. Haye landed one punch of consequence, one!!! It takes two to make a fight and Haye was having none of it. Wlad has two punches, that's it, two. If Haye can't get around them, then he's nowhere near as good as you or he thinks.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:51 pm

I stopped blaming Wlad for being boring. That's his style, and them Germans and East Euros love him. US never will. Oh well. Like he gives a fuck.

It's the competition I blame. Gaye said Wlad is predictable and knows exactly what he's going to do. Yet he failed on all levels to do anything against him.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Ali wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:

I am not going to be mad at Haye for using head movement and not choosing to remain a stationary target.
It's not supposed to be easy!!!!
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:18 pm

OK back to the topic the video is kinda funny.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:OK back to the topic the video is kinda funny.

Haven't seen the vid, but the still frame is hilarious. I think that sums up the fight pretty well. Haye might need knee pads for the rematch.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:49 pm

ali, you are delusional when it comes to haye.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Haye fought like a complete coward. He wanted no part of Wlad, ran and tried to land a sneak shot every once in a while. I lost the little respect i had for David Haye after that showing.

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:41 pm

captainanddew wrote:ali, you are delusional when it comes to haye.
Yeah Ali I have no idea where you are coming from. (Crossing my fingers that no one mentions Allan Green)
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down