The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxing During Dinner Episode 11 with BDD Model

4 posters

Go down

Boxing During Dinner Episode 11 with BDD Model Empty Boxing During Dinner Episode 11 with BDD Model

Post  BoxingDuringDinner Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:54 pm

Enjoy Boxing During Dinner episode 11 with special guest, model Jessica. Haye-Klitschko preview. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmdU2HPsPCw

BoxingDuringDinner

Back to top Go down

Boxing During Dinner Episode 11 with BDD Model Empty Re: Boxing During Dinner Episode 11 with BDD Model

Post  SlickMoney Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:15 pm

Lets see her ass. Unless she got that white girl ass then nevermind.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Boxing During Dinner Episode 11 with BDD Model Empty Re: Boxing During Dinner Episode 11 with BDD Model

Post  UBeeg9cats Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:17 pm

Hardcore or BoxingDuringDinner, do you mind if I put the newest BDD video as part of my default home page for in between fight writeups?

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingDuringDinner Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:36 pm

Whats your default homepage, on the forum?

BoxingDuringDinner

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:44 pm

BoxingDuringDinner wrote:Whats your default homepage, on the forum?

Yes, it would replace the current Alexander-Matthyse write-up. I just want a homepage up while people are writing other articles instead of leaving these stories up for 2 months after the fight happens. I envision a couple of links to reputable sites, the latest BDD vid, the latest results, the upcoming fights, and maybe a small intro to the forum.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:51 pm

Manny Steward has something to say about this episode

" OH MY GAWWD "

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:35 pm

lmao at the charros t-shirt
charros suck BIIIIIIIIIG DICK
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down