The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Bad season 4 trailer

2 posters

Go down

Breaking Bad season 4 trailer Empty Breaking Bad season 4 trailer

Post  Guest Tue May 31, 2011 6:09 pm

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad season 4 trailer Empty Re: Breaking Bad season 4 trailer

Post  powerpuncher Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:47 am

good show but a bit overrated. i enjoy it but a lot of people i talk to say that its one of the best shows they have ever seen which to me it isnt.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:49 pm

I agree, it's a good show but it's not in the same league as Game Of Thrones.

I am also getting sick of Jessie, he irritates the hell out of me.

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:47 pm

i really liked jesse at the beginning because i thought he was funny but they tried to make him into a serious character and now its getting annoying. the problem with the show is that no character is likable anymore for me. i used to really like hank but then he turned annoying too.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:06 pm

you guys are insane breaking bad is by far tvs best show
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:12 pm

powerpuncher wrote:i really liked jesse at the beginning because i thought he was funny but they tried to make him into a serious character and now its getting annoying. the problem with the show is that no character is likable anymore for me. i used to really like hank but then he turned annoying too.
the big drug dealers hit man who was a police officer before is the man and so is saul the lawyer.
but they should bring jesse friends back in the show specially badger who is hillarious
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:30 am

Rum Capital wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:i really liked jesse at the beginning because i thought he was funny but they tried to make him into a serious character and now its getting annoying. the problem with the show is that no character is likable anymore for me. i used to really like hank but then he turned annoying too.
the big drug dealers hit man who was a police officer before is the man and so is saul the lawyer.
but they should bring jesse friends back in the show specially badger who is hillarious
haha. i love badger
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:34 pm

I still like Hank and his brother in law, but Jessie and his wife just annoy me now. I've hated what they've done with his wife's character.

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Ali wrote:

I still like Hank and his brother in law, but Jessie and his wife just annoy me now. I've hated what they've done with his wife's character.
are you talking about jessie or hal? jessie doesnt have a wife.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down