The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone catch UFC 130 ?

Go down

Anyone catch UFC 130 ? Empty Anyone catch UFC 130 ?

Post  Guest Sun May 29, 2011 11:40 am

Brian Stann is a beast.

Stefan Struve got KTFO.

Was shocked to see Story out muscle Alves and handle him so well in the clinch, that kid is going to cause problems at Welterweight.

Mir dominated Nelson, I underestimated his intelligence and technique and overestimated Nelson's striking.

Page vs Hamill was boring, Hamill was garbage last night.

Back to top Go down

Anyone catch UFC 130 ? Empty Re: Anyone catch UFC 130 ?

Post  Soonermark890 Sun May 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Yeah I watched it. Hamill looked like shit. Rampage did his best to KO him.

Mir looked like shit physically. Is he trying to bulk up? He is going to find out that wont help him. More muscle a lot of times means less endurance.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 30, 2011 11:59 am

Soonermark890 wrote:Yeah I watched it. Hamill looked like shit. Rampage did his best to KO him.

Mir looked like shit physically. Is he trying to bulk up? He is going to find out that wont help him. More muscle a lot of times means less endurance.

scratch ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon May 30, 2011 5:36 pm

Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Yeah I watched it. Hamill looked like shit. Rampage did his best to KO him.

scratch ?
He looked way larger. Did you not notice? All the guys at my cousins house who all watch way too much MMA noticed.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 30, 2011 7:40 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:

scratch ?
He looked way larger. Did you not notice? All the guys at my cousins house who all watch way too much MMA noticed.

Mir's been bulking up to 260'ish ever since the Brock rematch. Frank felt he needed the extra weight and strength to compete with the behemoths in the division.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue May 31, 2011 1:54 am

Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:

scratch ?

Mir's been bulking up to 260'ish ever since the Brock rematch. Frank felt he needed the extra weight and strength to compete with the behemoths in the division.
He needs to either drop the extra muscle or drop down to 205. It doesnt seem like its helping him at all.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 31, 2011 11:08 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:

scratch ?

He needs to either drop the extra muscle or drop down to 205. It doesnt seem like its helping him at all.

I don't agree, Frank dominated Nelson with ease.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down