The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter: Oscar apologizes to Bob Arum and Manny Pacquiao

+5
kbyte
flapanther2001
SlickMoney
jz_hova
gomez1012
9 posters

Go down

Twitter: Oscar apologizes to Bob Arum and Manny Pacquiao Empty Twitter: Oscar apologizes to Bob Arum and Manny Pacquiao

Post  gomez1012 Thu May 26, 2011 1:00 pm

http://twitter.com/#!/OscarDeLaHoya

Dear bob arum first I would like to humbly apologize for any pain I have caused to you and or your family.I also want to apologize....

To manny paquiao for any wrong doing in my part.you are a great champion.I have realized that by accepting my mistakes everyone around me...

Will hopefully forgive me.with great humility I ask we work together for the good of the sport we dearly love.It is not fair to the fans...

And to the fighters.so today let's move forward and put on the best fights possible and show the world what we are capable of doing.

Thank you bob.your friend oscar

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Twitter: Oscar apologizes to Bob Arum and Manny Pacquiao Empty Re: Twitter: Oscar apologizes to Bob Arum and Manny Pacquiao

Post  jz_hova Thu May 26, 2011 1:20 pm

gomez1012 wrote:http://twitter.com/#!/OscarDeLaHoya

Dear bob arum first I would like to humbly apologize for any pain I have caused to you and or your family.I also want to apologize....

To manny paquiao for any wrong doing in my part.you are a great champion.I have realized that by accepting my mistakes everyone around me...

Will hopefully forgive me.with great humility I ask we work together for the good of the sport we dearly love.It is not fair to the fans...

And to the fighters.so today let's move forward and put on the best fights possible and show the world what we are capable of doing.

Thank you bob.your friend oscar

First step of recovery

Get well Oscar
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Twitter: Oscar apologizes to Bob Arum and Manny Pacquiao Empty Re: Twitter: Oscar apologizes to Bob Arum and Manny Pacquiao

Post  SlickMoney Thu May 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Isnt that Step 9?
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Thu May 26, 2011 1:22 pm

SlickMoney wrote:Isnt that Step 9?

oh yeah Admitting you have a problem is step 1
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Thu May 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Just like Oscar to skip the first 8 steps & think he's OK..... Funny Shit
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Thu May 26, 2011 1:49 pm

Thats our Oscar. Always being the bigger man. Kudos champ.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 1:54 pm

its a start and a step foward.

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Thu May 26, 2011 1:54 pm

"Here we go people I only have one word for you to kick off your weekend............cheeoowwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!"

LOL
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu May 26, 2011 1:56 pm

kbyte wrote:"Here we go people I only have one word for you to kick off your weekend............cheeoowwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!"

LOL

pre rehab Oscar?

@TigerWoods you made mistakes and as long as your at peace with yourself.just go out and do what you do best and have that tunnel vision.

@TigerWoods you have to get mentally strong again.don't worry about smiling and saying hi to people when your playing.Focus like only u kno
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Thu May 26, 2011 2:15 pm

odds of oscar becoming a born-again preacher man?

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Thu May 26, 2011 2:21 pm

The one positive about the icy relationship between GBP and TR is there are so many unfought fights between them. They could make 2 or 3 STACKED cards really easily.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu May 26, 2011 2:26 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:The one positive about the icy relationship between GBP and TR is there are so many unfought fights between them. They could make 2 or 3 STACKED cards really easily.

+1
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu May 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Makes me wonder if GB is in a realy bad spot that they can't afford not to work with TR
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu May 26, 2011 4:08 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Makes me wonder if GB is in a realy bad spot that they can't afford not to work with TR

Wonder what Oscar did HBO's $$$$?

scratch

Twitter: Oscar apologizes to Bob Arum and Manny Pacquiao Coke%20bullet
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu May 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Twitter: Oscar apologizes to Bob Arum and Manny Pacquiao I27d-r10
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Thu May 26, 2011 4:38 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Twitter: Oscar apologizes to Bob Arum and Manny Pacquiao I27d-r10
LOL....dressed in fishnets!!!!
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu May 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Lance Pugmire Twitter
@latimespugmire
Bob Arum says he accepts @OscarDeLaHoya twitter apologies "in the spirit they're given," and says "no impediment" to making fights again.
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Not to be a dick, but wouldn't it be more gracious to apologize in person or at least over the phone ?

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Fri May 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Ali wrote:Not to be a dick, but wouldn't it be more gracious to apologize in person or at least over the phone ?

about 5 years ago

get up with the times Very Happy
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Fri May 27, 2011 4:31 pm

waaaaaaa.

oscar is missing mr schnozzle and his brain has obviously been working overtime. i wonder how much mr arum really takes notice of this pathetic public apology on a social network site days after he has checked into a rehab clinic for substance abuse. oh dear Oscar, oh dear

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down