The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopkins wont fight Haye, Ward, or Cunningham

2 posters

Go down

Hopkins wont fight Haye, Ward, or Cunningham Empty Hopkins wont fight Haye, Ward, or Cunningham

Post  gomez1012 Tue May 24, 2011 12:56 pm

http://twitter.com/#!/THEREALBHOP/status/72886262998106112

@mrdavidhaye @andreward @usscunningham they r fam it wont happen these r my BROTHERS stop askin me abut fighting them

Haye was the only one I even thought of before, the others not sure why people would want to see them
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Hopkins wont fight Haye, Ward, or Cunningham Empty Re: Hopkins wont fight Haye, Ward, or Cunningham

Post  Guest Tue May 24, 2011 1:04 pm

Haye would never fight Hopkins, he looks up to him as an idol.

A Ward fight would be really ugly.

Cunnginham in Philly would make sense, however he's with Naz so it's understandable as to why Hopkins is against it.

If Golden Boy can find a way out of the Dawson fight they should target Cloud, that's a more entertaining fight to make, plus it's winnable.

Back to top Go down

Hopkins wont fight Haye, Ward, or Cunningham Empty Re: Hopkins wont fight Haye, Ward, or Cunningham

Post  gomez1012 Tue May 24, 2011 1:18 pm

I get that the fight could be ugly, but that's every time Hopkins steps into the ring

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Tue May 24, 2011 2:05 pm

B-Hop musta forgot calling out Haye after the Jones Jr fight.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down