The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

telemundo boxings on

5 posters

Go down

telemundo boxings on Empty telemundo boxings on

Post  Rum Capital Fri May 20, 2011 11:37 pm

for those of you that are interested
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

telemundo boxings on Empty Re: telemundo boxings on

Post  Rum Capital Fri May 20, 2011 11:46 pm

anybody watching this??
this fights insane
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat May 21, 2011 12:50 am

I wish I dont have it. Sad
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat May 21, 2011 1:22 am

Rum thanks for watching, I did the commercial playback for the show tonight. How did it look? We had so many behind the scenes problems so Im curious how it looked.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottLevinson Sat May 21, 2011 4:13 am

Good card. First fight was cool. I thought Martin won the main event, 6-4. The one guy who had it 99-91 was off his rocker. Anyone saying it was a bad decision, though, is not being accurate.

Hardcore, you work for Telemundo?

ScottLevinson

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat May 21, 2011 4:35 am

ScottLevinson wrote:Good card. First fight was cool. I thought Martin won the main event, 6-4. The one guy who had it 99-91 was off his rocker. Anyone saying it was a bad decision, though, is not being accurate.

Hardcore, you work for Telemundo?

I work for NBC which owns Telemundo. I did the fights tonight from 30 Rock. We rotate in and out. My avatar is a picture of a Telemundo fight from a few months ago. My signature is full Colors Bars across all timezones at NBC.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat May 21, 2011 4:52 am

Scott, what fight were you watching lol? Jesus Estrella Ruiz lost his (get this) Interim WBC Latino Bantamweight Title to Jesus Galicia in a fairly big upset. Galicia whacked Ruiz in the balls until he quit. Galicia was up four rounds anyway but everytime he was in trouble he nailed Ruiz right in the nuts. Ruiz lost a point for spitting out his mouthpiece but I think I would have done the same shit if someone was using my ball bag for a heavybag.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottLevinson Sat May 21, 2011 12:21 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:Scott, what fight were you watching lol? Jesus Estrella Ruiz lost his (get this) Interim WBC Latino Bantamweight Title to Jesus Galicia in a fairly big upset. Galicia whacked Ruiz in the balls until he quit. Galicia was up four rounds anyway but everytime he was in trouble he nailed Ruiz right in the nuts. Ruiz lost a point for spitting out his mouthpiece but I think I would have done the same shit if someone was using my ball bag for a heavybag.

Oh OK, I was on a different Spanish network, lol.

I was watching Solo Boxeo. It must have been Telefutura.

You all shoulda seen it. It was the shit.

ScottLevinson

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat May 21, 2011 2:57 pm

ScottLevinson wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:Scott, what fight were you watching lol? Jesus Estrella Ruiz lost his (get this) Interim WBC Latino Bantamweight Title to Jesus Galicia in a fairly big upset. Galicia whacked Ruiz in the balls until he quit. Galicia was up four rounds anyway but everytime he was in trouble he nailed Ruiz right in the nuts. Ruiz lost a point for spitting out his mouthpiece but I think I would have done the same shit if someone was using my ball bag for a heavybag.

Oh OK, I was on a different Spanish network, lol.

I was watching Solo Boxeo. It must have been Telefutura.

You all shoulda seen it. It was the shit.

Lmfao

Are you covering tonights festivities?
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottLevinson Sat May 21, 2011 3:01 pm

Lmfao

Are you covering tonights festivities?[/quote]

Not the fight itself. But I'll probably do a weekend recap after all the receipts are in. Did you catch the Lebedev-Jones fight? Depressing.

ScottLevinson

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat May 21, 2011 3:06 pm

I wish I had all the Spanish language networks that show boxing. If I win the lotto, I'll have every fucking channel that shows pugilistic greatness.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottLevinson Sat May 21, 2011 3:11 pm

captainanddew wrote:I wish I had all the Spanish language networks that show boxing. If I win the lotto, I'll have every fucking channel that shows pugilistic greatness.

I had it all dialed in when I had cable. It just so happened to come with all those stations. Now I'm on direct tv and after 3 years, I still don't know where anything is. It's spread out over 900 channels. I just found out where Telefutura is, but I either can't find Telemundo or I have to subscribe to it.

ScottLevinson

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat May 21, 2011 3:11 pm

ScottLevinson wrote:Lmfao

Not the fight itself. But I'll probably do a weekend recap after all the receipts are in. Did you catch the Lebedev-Jones fight? Depressing. [/quote]

I literally am just waking up, and the first thing I do is chesk this message board from my phone. I worked until 7am so this the morning for me. I don't watch him anymore Scott, its too sad.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat May 21, 2011 3:14 pm

captainanddew wrote:I wish I had all the Spanish language networks that show boxing. If I win the lotto, I'll have every fucking channel that shows pugilistic greatness.

The novellas are good too, and most have english captioning. The primetime novellas are better than any hour long drama on network tv. They're usually super violent and have really beautiful women.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottLevinson Sat May 21, 2011 3:17 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
ScottLevinson wrote:Lmfao

Not the fight itself. But I'll probably do a weekend recap after all the receipts are in. Did you catch the Lebedev-Jones fight? Depressing.

I literally am just waking up, and the first thing I do is chesk this message board from my phone. I worked until 7am so this the morning for me. I don't watch him anymore Scott, its too sad.[/quote]

Good instincts on that one.

It was sad, but it looked like he was gonna get out relatively unscathed. With about :30 left, Jones dropped Lebedev, but the ropes kept him up. Smoger waved them together and Lebedev laid into Jones. Jones was out on his feet and Smoger stepped in. Smoger then inexplicably froze Ruby Goldstein style. Lebedev was like wtf, and then haymakered Jones face first on the canvas out cold. Time-2:59. Really gross.

I want the guy who decided to use Smoger for this.

ScottLevinson

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat May 21, 2011 3:22 pm

What the hell is wrong with Smoger? He's losing it. Roy is NOT a champion anymore, they have to stop treating him like one. Smoger IMO let's guys take way too much punishment, im all for letting fights continue and seeing if the champ can recover but he's ridiculous if you ask me.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Mon May 23, 2011 9:57 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:Rum thanks for watching, I did the commercial playback for the show tonight. How did it look? We had so many behind the scenes problems so Im curious how it looked.
everyhting looked well
hey hardcore i have a question. sometimes we dont get the telemundo fights out here. what we get is some infomercial shit like healing wrist bands or holy water being sold.
why is that? i mean i go to spanish boxing websites and they always get the fights in florida and texas but not here in mass where there's LARGE puerto rican population they don't always show the telemundo fights.
btw that alacia-ruiz fight was awesome.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon May 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:Rum thanks for watching, I did the commercial playback for the show tonight. How did it look? We had so many behind the scenes problems so Im curious how it looked.
everyhting looked well
hey hardcore i have a question. sometimes we dont get the telemundo fights out here. what we get is some infomercial shit like healing wrist bands or holy water being sold.
why is that? i mean i go to spanish boxing websites and they always get the fights in florida and texas but not here in mass where there's LARGE puerto rican population they don't always show the telemundo fights.
btw that alacia-ruiz fight was awesome.

It depends on what your local Telemundo affiliate decides to take. T-Mundo fights are only once every month or so though so there aren't that many. Next fight is June 24th. Id be surprised if you don't get them. I thinkbits more a case of infrequency of fights.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum