The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO ONES PICKING MARGARITO

+2
Tobe
Soonermark890
6 posters

Go down

NO ONES PICKING MARGARITO Empty NO ONES PICKING MARGARITO

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:01 pm

alexander says pac via a UD.bradley say pac via ko in 3.clottey says margo has a very very little chance at all.its pac4.jones jr yurri foreman manfredo all pic pac with ease..speed power etc are some reasons.5.a few other trainers and fighters pic manny with ease..one has manny via ko in 9...based on the pros talking margo should be a good 6-1 underdog..the weigh in is live at 6 pm est..this means a late weight in by 4 hours late in dallas benefiting pac a little..outside of myself and marble does anyone think margo has a good chance to win...

Back to top Go down

NO ONES PICKING MARGARITO Empty Re: NO ONES PICKING MARGARITO

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:02 pm

I think he has zero chance.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Didn't Teddy Atlas make Margo his pick (AKA The Kiss of Death)?
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:43 pm

Tobe wrote:Didn't Teddy Atlas make Margo his pick (AKA The Kiss of Death)?

LOL. If Teddy the buffoon picked Maracheato, then I'm picking PacBoy by one sided beating.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Did you get my pm?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:50 pm

Canvas wrote:

LOL. If Teddy the buffoon picked Maracheato, then I'm picking PacBoy by one sided beating.
Yep I made a thread about it.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Marble stated that if Antonio loaded his gloves against Cotto, he's picking Pac in 2. That's where I got my prediction from. As far as I'm concerned, Marble picked Pac in 2.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:06 pm

dmar5143 wrote:alexander says pac via a UD.bradley say pac via ko in 3.clottey says margo has a very very little chance at all.its pac4.jones jr yurri foreman manfredo all pic pac with ease..speed power etc are some reasons.5.a few other trainers and fighters pic manny with ease..one has manny via ko in 9...based on the pros talking margo should be a good 6-1 underdog..the weigh in is live at 6 pm est..this means a late weight in by 4 hours late in dallas benefiting pac a little..outside of myself and marble does anyone think margo has a good chance to win...

It's not out of the question that Margarito wins dmar, I just don't see it as very likely, that's why the odds are so slanted for Pacquiao. I will say this, in boxing anything can happen, Margo could land a big shot, Pacquiao could get cut, that's why we watch the fights, because you just never know. Tell you what, I don't expect Margo to win, but if I had a spare $100, just for farts and giggles, i'd bet it on him. bom

Last edited by Ring on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:07 pm

Frank wrote:Marble stated that if Antonio loaded his gloves against Cotto, he's picking Pac in 2. That's where I got my prediction from. As far as I'm concerned, Marble picked Pac in 2.

Sorry Frank, that's just dumb. I made my pick. Margarito drops Manny twice and almost finishes him and Manny stages a comeback for the ages to stop the bigger man.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:12 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Frank wrote:Marble stated that if Antonio loaded his gloves against Cotto, he's picking Pac in 2. That's where I got my prediction from. As far as I'm concerned, Marble picked Pac in 2.

Sorry Frank, that's just dumb. I made my pick. Margarito drops Manny twice and almost finishes him and Manny stages a comeback for the ages to stop the bigger man.
You said, in answer to my loaded question, that if Margo loaded his gloves against Cotto, you picked Pac in 2. I have the thread. In my opinion, he loaded his gloves, so from my vintage point, you've picked Pac in 2. If you think it's dumb, you should've never answered the question in the first place.

Also, I've been going easy on Margo. I think he's easily one of the most disgusting and cowardly men I've ever seen in or out of boxing. And yes, I'm certain that he loaded up against Cotto. It's not dumb Marble. You're making your pick on the assumption that Margo didn't load up against Cotto or anyone else. Most boxers, members of the boxing press, etc. would say that may be dumb.

Last edited by Frank on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Manny rips him apart like he did David Diaz

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:14 pm

Frank wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

You said, in answer to my loaded question, that if Margo loaded his gloves against Cotto, you picked Pac in 2. I have the thread. In my opinion, he loaded his gloves, so from my vintage point, you've picked Pac in 2.

LOL, so despite me stating my pick clearly and concisely you think it's reasonable to state my pick is otherwise based on an unproven suspicion of yours?

Yeah, ok, that's reasonable [rolling eyes]

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:20 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Frank wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

You said, in answer to my loaded question, that if Margo loaded his gloves against Cotto, you picked Pac in 2. I have the thread. In my opinion, he loaded his gloves, so from my vintage point, you've picked Pac in 2.

LOL, so despite me stating my pick clearly and concisely you think it's reasonable to state my pick is otherwise based on an unproven suspicion of yours?

You don't understand. I'm looking at this one way, you're looking at it another way. From where I stand, that sack of shit Margo ruined a potentially great figther by loading his gloves. I won't back down from my assessment. Now, if you want to state that you don't think he loaded before that fight, fine. Your prediction of a competitive fight is good to people who don't think Margo used plaster against Cotto.

Marble, you shouldn't worry. Margo will fall in 2. In a little over 24 hours, I don't expect you to say you picked Pac in 2, but when AM does fall in 2, you'll be silent. My prediction.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:25 pm

Frank wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Frank wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

You don't understand. I'm looking at this one way, you're looking at it another way. From where I stand, that sack of shit Margo ruined a potentially great figther by loading his gloves. I won't back down from my assessment. Now, if you want to state that you don't think he loaded before that fight, fine. Your prediction of a competitive fight is good to people who don't think Margo used plaster against Cotto.

Marble, you shouldn't worry. Margo will fall in 2. In a little over 24 hours, I don't expect you to say you picked Pac in 2, but when AM does fall in 2, you'll be silent. My prediction.

I look forward to you telling people my views on the dance scenes in Grease, the tastes of In and Out Burgers, the novels of Mark Helprin and the art of Jackson Pollock. I mean after all, my expressed views obviously are meaningless especially in comparison to your certainty of how the world really is (as opposed to those of us who sometimes just aren't sure) and how my mind really works (which I am obviously unaware of). By the way, thanks for the shot at my integrity.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:50 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Frank wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Frank wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

I look forward to you telling people my views on the dance scenes in Grease, the tastes of In and Out Burgers, the novels of Mark Helprin and the art of Jackson Pollock. I mean after all, my expressed views obviously are meaningless especially in comparison to your certainty of how the world really is (as opposed to those of us who sometimes just aren't sure) and how my mind really works (which I am obviously unaware of). By the way, thanks for the shot at my integrity.
Calm down, Marble. Nobody took a shot at anyone's integrity. You're mighty sensitive today. Predicting fights is fun, man. Unless you have big money on this thing, you need to relax and laugh a little. You're taking this much too seriously.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Frank wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Frank wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Frank wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

Calm down, Marble. Nobody took a shot at anyone's integrity. You're mighty sensitive today. Predicting fights is fun, man. Unless you have big money on this thing, you need to relax and laugh a little. You're taking this much too seriously.

Careful Frank, or Marble will beat the shit out of you with his intellect. Shocked

Last edited by Ring on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:57 pm

I've said what I have to say on this subject. I didn't intend to discuss it as long as I have.

Last edited by Frank on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Norm1023 Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:57 pm

I'll be the dummy in the room. I'm picking Margarito to cut off the ring and beat down Manny.
Norm1023
Norm1023

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:59 pm

Norm1023 wrote:I'll be the dummy in the room. I'm picking Margarito to cut off the ring and beat down Manny.
Doesn't make you a dummy.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:17 pm

NO ONES PICKING MARGARITO L_16184a3b4a1341e5b257fb1a79881827
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Look, if we believe that Margo HASN'T loaded his gloves before he tried to against Mosley then:

A) It's no great leap to say he has a real decent shot at beating Pac (bigger man, agressive, good power, good body attack, solid chin, etc.); and

B) We're pretty damn gullible Smile
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:27 pm

Pay attention to Tony's legs in the first four rounds, if his legs are still there I guarantee you Manny will be in for a tough night.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Tobe wrote:Look, if we believe that Margo HASN'T loaded his gloves before he tried to against Mosley then:

A) It's no great leap to say he has a real decent shot at beating Pac (bigger man, agressive, good power, good body attack, solid chin, etc.); and

B) We're pretty damn gullible Smile
Laughing No words need be said. Good post.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:44 pm

im in the minority who actualy feel margo in the past did not load his gloves outside of the mosley fight..franks prediction ok a ko in two would shock me if that realy happened..marbles prediction of manny going down twice and almost out and comes back ala dempsey -firpo would be easily shocking...a win by either fighter by ko will not suprize me..i expect pac to use his fast hand speed and combos and hit margo often..i also expect margo to throw punches back unlike oscar and clottey and work mannys body effectively.i also expect margo to time manny with a few uppercuts hurting pac..i expect a war for as long as the fight goes..i dont see it going 12 based on the agressive offensive style of both..either margo hits to hard for manny to the body to start mannys downfall or the fast pace and tons of punches pac hits margo with will take its toll..
both will have there moments in this fight.i dont expect anyone of us will be disappointed in the fights action..sunday morning we will know whos right..i work 3-11 and hope by 11.30 when i get home ring or captain provided a great link for the fight and hopefully i can catch most of the fight..someone wins inside ten..i hope its pac but i have serious worries it could go the other way..

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:07 pm

I'm not sure if he loaded his gloves for fights before Mosley as well. For a while I was pretty sure (based on no evidence). Now, I'm not so sure.

Ali is right. Watch for Margarito's legs. If the legs and chin are still there then he will give Pac fits. If he just isn't the same we'll know after a few rounds.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down