The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khan steps up and offers Bradley more dough to fight

+3
gomez1012
Shaun
captainanddew
7 posters

Go down

Khan steps up and offers Bradley more dough to fight Empty Khan steps up and offers Bradley more dough to fight

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 10:43 am

@danrafaelespn Here's how much @amirkingkhan wants Bradley: Authorized Richard Schaefer to offer him 50-50 on the UK PPV if he will take the fight.

@danrafaelespn Original offer for @amirkingkhan-Bradley was 50-50 except UK PPV, which Khan would keep 100% Now he's offering Bradley 1/2. Khan wants fight

@danrafaelespn Gary Shaw said he raised guarantee to Bradley to minimum of $1.4 million against an 80-20 split of their side's take. The 80 is for Bradley

If Bradley doesn't except this NO ONE can defend him ! don't want to hear any lame excuses about Gary Shaw or Top Rank dangling a Pac fight infront of him.

Back to top Go down

Khan steps up and offers Bradley more dough to fight Empty Re: Khan steps up and offers Bradley more dough to fight

Post  captainanddew Fri May 20, 2011 11:15 am

we all (or almost all) are in agreement on that.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Khan steps up and offers Bradley more dough to fight Empty Re: Khan steps up and offers Bradley more dough to fight

Post  Shaun Fri May 20, 2011 11:33 am

Ali wrote:
@danrafaelespn Here's how much @amirkingkhan wants Bradley: Authorized Richard Schaefer to offer him 50-50 on the UK PPV if he will take the fight.

@danrafaelespn Original offer for @amirkingkhan-Bradley was 50-50 except UK PPV, which Khan would keep 100% Now he's offering Bradley 1/2. Khan wants fight

@danrafaelespn Gary Shaw said he raised guarantee to Bradley to minimum of $1.4 million against an 80-20 split of their side's take. The 80 is for Bradley

If Bradley doesn't except this NO ONE can defend him ! don't want to hear any lame excuses about Gary Shaw or Top Rank dangling a Pac fight infront of him.

Very pleased with what I am seeing from both Amir Khan and Gary Shaw. If this fight doesn't happen, then it is 100% Bradley's fault and he would lose me as a fan.
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri May 20, 2011 11:47 am

Id be shocked if Timmy doesnt accept this
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Fri May 20, 2011 12:29 pm

A lot of respect for Khan for doing this. I don't have him figured out at all.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri May 20, 2011 12:30 pm

Ali wrote:

I will be a very very sad boxing fan if this fight doesnt happen.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Fri May 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Meh. Its an important fight but I'd almost guarantee it will be messy and boring as hell.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Fri May 20, 2011 1:48 pm

kbyte wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Meh. Its an important fight but I'd almost guarantee it will be messy and boring as hell.

Interesting. I definitely think it will be messy, but not sure if I want to go as far as to say boring. Both fighters REALLY want to win. When both fighters are hungry, there will be excitement. Devon Alexander didn't show that will to win.
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri May 20, 2011 1:49 pm

If Khan goes to clinch when Bradley gets inside, def get ready for an ugly bout
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Fri May 20, 2011 2:32 pm

Khan just keep earning my respect more and more. if Bradley turns it down, it will look very bad on Tims part. I stil think he still wont accept this offer BTW.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Ali wrote:

...ali no one will say it better.i agree..hbo also is thinking of puting a few more dollars in the pot..whats your estimate of the UK ppv money.its a generous offer by kahn cause hes saying ill take far less money and give it to bradley..you want to fight pac then take the kahn fight and win big..kahn deserves praise..lots of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum