The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kell Brook vs Lovemore N'dou set for June 25th

Go down

Kell Brook vs Lovemore N'dou set for June 25th Empty Kell Brook vs Lovemore N'dou set for June 25th

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 3:10 pm

British welterweight contender Kell Brook (23-0, 16 KOs) will fight in his hometown of Sheffield on June 25 against the most notable opponent of his career -- former junior welterweight titlist Lovemore N'dou (48-12-2, 31 KOs) of Australia, Matchroom Sport announced. "N'dou has been in with top, top names and never been stopped," Brook said. "He's a tough and game champion. It's a great motivation for me, as I want to be the first to stop him. It's in Sheffield, with my home fans roaring me on, and I'm running past the venue every day thinking, 'On June 25, I'm going to have a sellout show in there and I'm going to put on the best performance of my life.'"

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/columns/story?columnist=rafael_dan&id=6537408

Back to top Go down

Kell Brook vs Lovemore N'dou set for June 25th Empty Re: Kell Brook vs Lovemore N'dou set for June 25th

Post  shakefree Fri May 13, 2011 3:16 pm

n'dou is now a stepping stone,though still a live dog.i wonder is he the ultimate road warrior.he always travels to the other guys yard.gotta admire his grit.

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Kell Brook vs Lovemore N'dou set for June 25th Empty Re: Kell Brook vs Lovemore N'dou set for June 25th

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 3:23 pm

shakefree wrote:n'dou is now a stepping stone,though still a live dog.i wonder is he the ultimate road warrior.he always travels to the other guys yard.gotta admire his grit.

N'dou is a tough sob who's willing to face anyone from 140-154, this will be a good test for Brook.

Back to top Go down

Post  shakefree Fri May 13, 2011 3:29 pm

you're right ali, he is a tough sob & outside the ring a real decent guy.you can be sure win or lose brook will be a better fighter after this.n'dou actually has longer to prepare for this bout than most of his recent ones too.will be interesting to see if it equates to a longer lasting performance

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum