The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haye vs Klitschko Ringside

3 posters

Go down

Haye vs Klitschko Ringside Empty Haye vs Klitschko Ringside

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 8:39 am

Back to top Go down

Haye vs Klitschko Ringside Empty Re: Haye vs Klitschko Ringside

Post  Frank Fri May 13, 2011 9:15 am

I'll be with you on fight night, Ali. I think we're the only two on here giving Haye any kind of a chance. Since you talked me into believing in Haye, I think it's only fair that if we lose, you eat all the crow feet. Deal? Hey, if we win, hopefully I'll have Mosley's babe by then and I can introduce you to her friend. If Haye loses, you get nothing. Sorry buddy, this "support David Haye" thing was all your idea. Laughing

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 9:22 am

LOL deal, I am prepared for the gargantuan crow that will be sent stateside towards me IF The Savior fails.

Wladimir's actually been pretty funny during this build up, that floating hand schtick was cracking me up.

Last edited by Ali on Fri May 13, 2011 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fri May 13, 2011 9:33 am

Ali wrote:LOL deal, I am prepared for the gargantuan crow that will be sent stateside towards me IF The Savior fails.

Wladimir's actually been pretty funny during this build up, that floating hand stick was cracking me up.
Wlad's a likable enough fellow. Maybe his little gf leaving him will give him the inspiration he needs for this fight. I don't know. I do know that this is the first HW Championship fight I've paid any real attention to in years.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 1:36 pm

frank i also along with you and ali feel haye has a far better chance then people are saying.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 2:31 pm

ali thanks for the clips.i enjoyed them and both guys presented themselves as intelligent.both seemed very confident with there mannerisms etc etc.
i enjoyed hayes honesty in some things he said..i think of the two i feel haye will be more prepared fight night as far as executing there fight plan.part of that plan is who can stay and fight the longest in there comfort zone.on that i give haye a good edge.thats one key in his favor thats needed for a victory..

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun May 15, 2011 12:25 am

you wanna shake the hand the magic hand its right here.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun May 15, 2011 12:41 am

that magic hand bit is funny.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Sun May 15, 2011 12:47 am

Wlad has actually seemed to be in pretty good spirits throughout the whole Haye saga. He even cracks jokes and stuff. I guess if Haye was good for anything, he makes the champ show some charisma.

still, won't change him from fighting boring

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:03 am

Groundhog wrote:Wlad has actually seemed to be in pretty good spirits throughout the whole Haye saga. He even cracks jokes and stuff. I guess if Haye was good for anything, he makes the champ show some charisma.

Haye's certainly brought out the cheeky and fun side to Wladimir, but you're right, he'll still be jabbing and clinching on July 2nd.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun May 15, 2011 8:43 am

Ali wrote:
Groundhog wrote:Wlad has actually seemed to be in pretty good spirits throughout the whole Haye saga. He even cracks jokes and stuff. I guess if Haye was good for anything, he makes the champ show some charisma.

Haye's certainly brought out the cheeky and fun side to Wladimir, but you're right, he'll still be jabbing and clinching on July 2nd.

is haye going to fight on July 2nd or run like a bitch (similar to Valuev fight).
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun May 15, 2011 8:45 am

It is pretty pathetic when I can put on the Haye vs Valuev fight and my 4 year old son can count the punches thrown by Haye every round (and we never get high enough that my son runs out of numbers he knows).
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:45 am

captainanddew wrote:
Ali wrote:

is haye going to fight on July 2nd or run like a bitch (similar to Valuev fight).

Captain, You're not as articulate or rational when you discuss Haye , hate engulfs your mind.

Last edited by Ali on Sun May 15, 2011 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun May 15, 2011 8:46 am

come July 2nd, Borat is beating down your boy.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun May 15, 2011 8:53 am

Ali wrote:
captainanddew wrote:
Ali wrote:

Captain, You're not as articulate or rational when you discuss Haye , hate engulfs your mind.

I hate that bitch. I find maybe one athlete every 5 years to say that about. I hate him. He needs to be eliminated from this Earth so I can fawn over all things UK again.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down