The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celestino Caballero: JuanMa has no heart or cajones

3 posters

Go down

Celestino Caballero: JuanMa has no heart or cajones Empty Celestino Caballero: JuanMa has no heart or cajones

Post  gomez1012 Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:55 pm

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Celestino Caballero: JuanMa has no heart or cajones Empty Re: Celestino Caballero: JuanMa has no heart or cajones

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:53 pm

lol lol..i like the calmness of that.effective..they will fight by next years end i think..

Back to top Go down

Celestino Caballero: JuanMa has no heart or cajones Empty Re: Celestino Caballero: JuanMa has no heart or cajones

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:18 pm

LOL you gotta love Cab.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:00 pm

Gamboa vs Lopez is coming up. The loser will need to rebuild so he won't face Caballero. I have a bad feeling that the winner won't face him either. Bullshit Bob Arum doesn't like the matchup.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:47 am

this guy is the p4p trash talker. he actually made like a series of 2-3 videos with a script where he formally called out JML. It was like a year or two ago. He said Tito and Cotto wear pants while JML wears a dress, and that JML should put on some pants and fight him LOL.

He never gonna get the fight though. The Bobfather has this 126 party on lockdown as he has both JML and Gamboa and can basically do whatever he wants.

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down