The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Wedding?

+5
Gumby
Soonermark890
GrantZilla
captainanddew
Frank
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Royal Wedding? Empty Royal Wedding?

Post  Frank Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:56 am

This is not the wedding I was looking forward to coming from, "Buckingham Projects." Why? No one can deny that, "It will be a CHILLA and a THRILLA and a KILLA, when "Charles the big eared monkey" marries "Camila the gorilla!"

Frank

Back to top Go down

Royal Wedding? Empty Re: Royal Wedding?

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:27 am

Haha, it's Prince William who's getting married Frank not Charles.

The good thing is we all get a day off in the UK because of it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Kate Middleton is a nice looking girl. Must be great to be William. Good looking girl. Privileged life. The Brits take damn good care of their royals.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:31 pm

I knew Charlie wasn't getting married. I just wish he was. That Camila. Somebody needs to have that dog walk backwards and teach it to hunt.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:06 pm

William is lucky to pull a beautiful women like Kate with that receding hair line.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:07 pm

I just don't get it.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:18 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I just don't get it.

I have not figured out why the British dont just get rid of them. What purpose do they serve?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Frank wrote:Somebody needs to have that dog walk backwards and teach it to hunt.
Not sure what that means, but I'm taking that line. I'm pretty sure that says it all.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Ali wrote:William is lucky to pull a beautiful women like Kate with that receding hair line.

Lets just put it this way; if he wasn't who he is, the likelihood of she being with him would be lower.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:52 am

Soonermark890 wrote:

I have not figured out why the British dont just get rid of them. What purpose do they serve?

About 20 hours of overtime for covering this wedding. They serve my pocket well, "All hail the Queen".
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:07 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

About 20 hours of overtime for covering this wedding. They serve my pocket well, "All hail the Queen".
LOL nice. Where have you been lately?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

Went to Aruba and just been lurking. Getting back in shape if I post alot I don't work out lol.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:

The royal family are part of British history and culture, they serve as trade envoys and ambassadors. Tourism is also helped with the attraction of a reigning monarch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

The royal family are part of British history and culture, they serve as trade envoys and ambassadors. Tourism is also helped with the attraction of a reigning monarch.
That I can kinda see but do they add more money than they take from you guys.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:56 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

Went to Aruba and just been lurking. Getting back in shape if I post alot I don't work out lol.
Aruba sounds awesome. Speaking of lifting I think I just hurt my shoulder a few minutes ago.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:20 am

a beautiful day.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:27 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

what the Queen offers to her Commonwealth expands far beyond just financial gain. if you guys don't get it then you don't get it. no need for the negative comments all the time about it though. you guys have your independence day and tea party business going down. the rest of the World doesn't criticise these. these are part of your nation's traditions same as the Royal wedding is part of ours. and as a Brit i'm proud of these traditions as the rest of us are. it is anything but embarrassing seeing people from all across the World flocking to London city to be part of this occasion and day of high spirits for everybody. luckily the rest of the World doesn't share the typical xenophobic and ignorant viewpoint that most Americans do.

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:30 pm

Canvas wrote:a beautiful day.

It was, Kate is a gorgeous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:32 pm

dbudge wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

what the Queen offers to her Commonwealth expands far beyond just financial gain. if you guys don't get it then you don't get it. no need for the negative comments all the time about it though. you guys have your independence day and tea party business going down. the rest of the World doesn't criticise these. these are part of your nation's traditions same as the Royal wedding is part of ours. and as a Brit i'm proud of these traditions as the rest of us are. it is anything but embarrassing seeing people from all across the World flocking to London city to be part of this occasion and day of high spirits for everybody. luckily the rest of the World doesn't share the typical xenophobic and ignorant viewpoint that most Americans do.

As a youth I use to be all about Braveheart and independence, but as I mature with each year I am beginning to appreciate being British and be proud of my heritage.

The royal family do alot of great work for charities, William especially takes after his mother in that regard.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:41 pm

dbudge wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

First off I wasnt being negative at all. All I said is I dont get it and I asked a question about it. If you want to go on the attack for someone questioning it thats your problem.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:18 am

Royal Wedding? 28742210
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:57 am

Ali wrote:
dbudge wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

As a youth I use to be all about Braveheart and independence, but as I mature with each year I am beginning to appreciate being British and be proud of my heritage.

The royal family do alot of great work for charities, William especially takes after his mother in that regard.

i'm proud of you Ali. people forget that ther Royal family wasn't born into this tradition by choice. it takes an immense display of character for those to uphold this tradition and remain "proper" when within the public eye at every moment of their life. yesterday was a beautiful day, it's beautiful to see a country united by this special occassion and it was beautiful to see all the other countries around the World embrace this tradition in the way that they did. the work the young Princes do is always overlooked but it really is special and anything but the selfish stereotype that the Royal family's reputation seems to be always battling. we're blessed to have been born into a Nation that has such a great heritage and a great patriotic spirit. just a shame for you that you are Scottish Very Happy x x x

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:57 am

freakzilla wrote:Royal Wedding? 28742210

that is legendary

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:58 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
dbudge wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

First off I wasnt being negative at all. All I said is I dont get it and I asked a question about it. If you want to go on the attack for someone questioning it thats your problem.

yeh ok fair enough, sorry for the defensive display of attitude. it was more directed at Grant's constant negative comments than anything else

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:30 pm

Blah, Blah.

And Ali, why is a Scot of all people into that? I got extended fam in Ireland, and they hate the Royal Family.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next