The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Lucas' daughter is a cage fighter

Go down

George Lucas' daughter is a cage fighter Empty George Lucas' daughter is a cage fighter

Post  GrantZilla Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:49 pm

That's funny

George Lucas' daughter is returning to the dark side -- kick-starting her MMA career after taking over a year-long break ... all because she didn't want to look like a "battered woman" for her wedding.

Amanda tells MMAFighting.com, "The main reasons I didn't fight was first, I got married and I assured everyone that I wouldn't walk down the aisle looking like a battered woman."

But she didn't waste time during her hiatus -- Amanda added, she also "wanted to focus on getting technically better in all areas of MMA."

George's daughter is set to face off against badass Muay Thai fighter Heather Martin this Saturday ... at Freestyle Cage Fighting 46 in Shawnee, Oklahoma.

Her last competition was in November 2009 -- when she scored a three-round unanimous victory over Christen Bedwell at FCF 37. Let's hope she hasn't lost touch with the Force.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/07/george-lucas-daughter-return-of-the-cage-fighter-amanda-lucas-star-wars-mma/
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down