The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paulie Malignaggi gets more fruitier with each day

5 posters

Go down

Paulie Malignaggi gets more fruitier with each day Empty Paulie Malignaggi gets more fruitier with each day

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:48 pm

@danrafaelespn It's the one and only @PaulMalignaggi at the podium. http://twitpic.com/4i1w3l

Last edited by Ali on Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Paulie Malignaggi gets more fruitier with each day Empty Re: Paulie Malignaggi gets more fruitier with each day

Post  gomez1012 Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:07 pm

Ali wrote:Paulie Malignaggi gets more fruitier with each day 272186049

Its Ali!!
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Paulie Malignaggi gets more fruitier with each day Empty Re: Paulie Malignaggi gets more fruitier with each day

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Wtf wonder why it's not working.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:23 pm

He was on the last episode of Lights Out, being his gay, WOP, self
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:36 pm

GrantZilla wrote:He was on the last episode of Lights Out, being his gay, WOP, self
Can't believe they let him speak...aargghh. affraid
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:08 pm

Paulie Malignaggi gets more fruitier with each day Cozzone_ActionHeroes_finalpresser0073

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:10 pm

http://twitpic.com/4ig731

you think this dude was strange before, look at the picture that Fat Dan tweeted. It is downright bizarre. I don't even know how to describe it.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:12 pm

Look at Cotto. He is smiling and thinking what the fuck is this up with this guy.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:15 pm

captainanddew wrote:http://twitpic.com/4ig731

you think this dude was strange before, look at the picture that Fat Dan tweeted. It is downright bizarre. I don't even know how to describe it.
LOL...Maidana is looking down at Morales' soft belly like a pitbull looks at a kitten.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:18 pm

I am simply waiting for Paulie to admit he's gay any day now.

http://twitpic.com/4i1w3l
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:18 pm

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:19 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:

LOL...Maidana is looking down at Morales' soft belly like a pitbull looks at a kitten.

Morales looks like he should be at 130 not 140. In addition to being past it in terms of reflexes, he isn't a 140 pound fighter.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:20 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:

lol

let me check the odds for the over/under real quick

Might do a prop bet, Maidana KO 2 lol
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:23 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:

lol

let me check the odds for the over/under real quick

Might do a prop bet, Maidana KO 2 lol

Morales isn't making it out of the first 6 rounds. A couple of boxing writers there have said this week that the writers as a whole are giving Morales a much better chance than boxing fans like us are. The boxing writers are IDIOTS!!!! Didn't they see David Diaz outbox him at 135??? After the fight, Morales said that his head was hurting from Diaz's punches. Maidana could really hurt the man tomorrow.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:32 pm

The annoying thing is Paulie probably get's alot of tail, girls today seem to go for more feminine and groomed guys.

Back to top Go down

Post  nano212 Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:36 pm

So Marilyn Manson is fighting Cotto's brother tomorrow night?
nano212
nano212

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Paulie Malignaggi gets more fruitier with each day Cozzone_ActionHeroes_Weighin0133

Paulie Malignaggi gets more fruitier with each day Cozzone_ActionHeroes_Weighin0102

Paulie Malignaggi gets more fruitier with each day Cozzone_ActionHeroes_Weighin0109

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:11 am

I'm so out of touch with today's generation and I'm glad. This whole Metrosexual shit. Seems younger women don't like men that look like girls and sparkle
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:34 am

GrantZilla wrote:I'm so out of touch with today's generation and I'm glad. This whole Metrosexual shit. Seems younger women don't like men that look like girls and sparkle

the younger generation is different (not talking specifically about metrosexual stuff).

I'm 34. The internet hasn't been around forever. First time I recall using it was a couple of times in my last year of high school (1995).

Cell Phones-when I was growing up, almost no one had one, if someone did have one they often were in the car only and couldn't be moved, and in general the service was total shit. So many areas without any cell phone signal.

We had cable or satellite dish growing up, but there wasn't so many damn channels. You couldn't watch the Masters on 4 channels at the same time.

This new information age has produced some strange kids. Kids that have grown up with information at your fingertips at almost all times. Things weren't that way for the rest of us.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down