The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victor Ortiz is heading down the wrong path....

+6
captainanddew
SlickMoney
kbyte
GrantZilla
Rum Capital
flapanther2001
10 posters

Go down

Victor Ortiz is heading down the wrong path.... Empty Victor Ortiz is heading down the wrong path....

Post  flapanther2001 Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:29 pm

Too much fucking ODLH influence I guess....posted on his FB: Released my first single on iTunes today under artist Victor Ortiz title CATWALK hear your boy out doing his thing. New welterweight champion of the world!!! The countdown is on!!!
the link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/catwalk-single/id426295622
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Victor Ortiz is heading down the wrong path.... Empty Re: Victor Ortiz is heading down the wrong path....

Post  Rum Capital Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:32 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:Too much fucking ODLH influence I guess....posted on his FB: Released my first single on iTunes today under artist Victor Ortiz title CATWALK hear your boy out doing his thing. New welterweight champion of the world!!! The countdown is on!!!

HOW COULD YOU EVER CRITICIZE THIS?
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Victor Ortiz is heading down the wrong path.... Empty Re: Victor Ortiz is heading down the wrong path....

Post  GrantZilla Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:45 pm

Yup, when your focusing on your fucking ring music and shit, your priorities are way off. He's going to get his ass kicked

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:19 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Yup, when your focusing on your fucking ring music and shit, your priorities are way off. He's going to get his ass kicked

True dat!!!
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:05 pm

I can't wait to see his post fight interview after he get's his ass beat

"Dude, he was like totaly hitting me, bro. I was like, hey bro, what's you're problem. Stopping hitting me bro!"

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:22 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Yup, when your focusing on your fucking ring music and shit, your priorities are way off. He's going to get his ass kicked

Khan got some LA rapper to create his ring music.

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:Too much fucking ODLH influence I guess....posted on his FB: Released my first single on iTunes today under artist Victor Ortiz title CATWALK hear your boy out doing his thing. New welterweight champion of the world!!! The countdown is on!!!

I'll bet this was a huge hit in the "Maricon" region of Mexico!!!
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Rum Capital wrote:

Wow. Is there anything this man can't do? Great stuff from Oscar as usual.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:55 pm

kbyte wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

Wow. Is there anything this man can't do? Great stuff from Oscar as usual.
lmao he has another video and millie looks fucking hot in it
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Its only 1 single. Its not like a whole album. He's not going on TV shows or radio to promote it.

Btw he wasnt beating Berto regardless if he's 100% focused or not.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:20 pm

SlickMoney wrote:Its only 1 single. Its not like a whole album. He's not going on TV shows or radio to promote it.

Golden Boy putting him in with Berto is them cashing out (he quit against Maidana, he looked lackluster against Peterson). They figure take a big shot and if he gets destroyed at least they make money off of him.

If they are honest, they know that Berto should handle Ortiz.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:21 pm

SlickMoney wrote:Its only 1 single. Its not like a whole album. He's not going on TV shows or radio to promote it.

I dunno about that. Berto is chinny. And Ortiz got some power. So I'd say he had a puncher's chance.

We've seen Berto stunned by guys that hit far less than Ortiz.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:23 pm

GrantZilla wrote:

I dunno about that. Berto is chinny. And Ortiz got some power. So I'd say he had a puncher's chance.

We've seen Berto stunned by guys that hit far less than Ortiz.

true, but most of those guys were willing to stand up to Berto's shots for a while to get shots in. Not sure that Ortiz really wants to get hit cleanly round after round in order to get his shots in.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:24 pm

I like Ortiz, was surprised the line is pretty wide

Oritz at +375
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:30 pm

gomez1012 wrote:I like Ortiz, was surprised the line is pretty wide

Oritz at +375

We need a bet!!!! I'll take Berto.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:34 pm

I told my self to only bet on "easy" fights. I bet on Segura-Calderon. Im going to bet on Maidana-Morales. I'll have to wait and see if im going to bet on Berto.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:39 pm

I dislike both Ortiz and Berto, but I think I dislike Berto more. So I'm hoping he loses

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:27 pm

I rarely personally dislike fighters but when I do, the common denominator is Haymon Very Happy

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:58 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I dislike both Ortiz and Berto, but I think I dislike Berto more. So I'm hoping he loses

+1 Ortiz has a punchers chance at least, Berto dont hit hard and his chin is soft. This fight is a toss up IMO.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:23 am

Berto beats Ortiz. Captain's stone cold lead pipe lock of the week.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:39 pm

captainanddew wrote:Berto beats Ortiz. Captain's stone cold lead pipe lock of the week.

your on! av bet

Your gona be sporting a Chisora av with I love Future HW Champion of the World Derek Chisora sig
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Victor Ortiz is heading down the wrong path.... Empty Hey guys, I put a little something over Catwalk

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Played a few lines over Victor's dance track.

Last edited by Smelodies on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:46 pm

It's not like he is dancing with the damn stars or anything.

If you aint on board now then don't jump on after he whoops Floyd. This is the new Oscar of the sport. You will see 9/17 Oscar vs Sweet Pea II

passing of the torch
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:38 pm

And the trolling starts^^^
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down