The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolak vs Sergei D possible for HBO?

5 posters

Go down

Wolak vs Sergei D possible for HBO? Empty Wolak vs Sergei D possible for HBO?

Post  gomez1012 Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Its on virusscene

Ill be rooting for Wolak
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Wolak vs Sergei D possible for HBO? Empty Re: Wolak vs Sergei D possible for HBO?

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:33 am

Nice, when ?

Back to top Go down

Wolak vs Sergei D possible for HBO? Empty Re: Wolak vs Sergei D possible for HBO?

Post  gomez1012 Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:41 am

Ali wrote:Nice, when ?

doesnt say, just that Shaw wants it and so do Wolak's people, going to take it to HBO
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:52 am

gomez1012 wrote:
Ali wrote:Nice, when ?

doesnt say, just that Shaw wants it and so do Wolak's people, going to take it to HBO

Sweet, should be a good scrap, Wolak comes to fight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:40 pm

puke for a hbo card..its going there cause in order to get SD to fight martinez they paid him a ton plus promised him a hbo date.this is a undercard fight not a hbo headliner..decent match perhaps but ..

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Waste of money. Wolak is an above average club fighter. Sergei D is boring as shit.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:05 pm

undercard or main event?
wolak vs cintron would be more entertaining
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:09 pm

SlickMoney wrote:Waste of money. Wolak is an above average club fighter. Sergei D is boring as shit.

+1

I have no clue if main event/under card

The only reason Sergei is getting any play on HBO, because Shaw was promised dates for him when they got Tim Bradley over to HBO Mad

Retarted ass HBO
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:22 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:Waste of money. Wolak is an above average club fighter. Sergei D is boring as shit.

+1

I have no clue if main event/under card

The only reason Sergei is getting any play on HBO, because Shaw was promised dates for him when they got Tim Bradley over to HBO Mad

Retarted ass HBO
i agree its funny how promoters dictate cards when it should be hbo dictating what happens.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:05 pm

Dzinziruk is still arguably the man at 154 and Wolak just beat Foreman to make his claim as a legitimate contender. I like Dzinziruk more than the rest of you, but this is a fine fight.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:09 pm

This is FNF material. You got a fighter only known for getting his ass handed to him by Martinez going up against a total nobody who's biggest win was against one-legged Yuri Boreman.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:17 pm

Gumby wrote:Dzinziruk is still arguably the man at 154 and Wolak just beat Foreman to make his claim as a legitimate contender. I like Dzinziruk more than the rest of you, but this is a fine fight.

+1

I am pretty sure this will be a HBO B.A.D card, or a WCB.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum