The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helluva night tonight

2 posters

Go down

Helluva night tonight Empty Helluva night tonight

Post  Frank Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:12 am

Las Vegas (Showtime)Juan Manuel Lopez (29-0-0, 26 KOs) vs. Rafael Marquez (39-5-0, 35 KOs)
12 Rounds - Featherweight Division

Glen Johnson (50-14-2, 34 KOs) vs. Allan Green (29-2-0, 20 KOs)
12 Rounds - Super Middleweight Division

Is this correct? If it is, I have a date tonight, however they should have a telelvision somewhere at the party. I would've never made alternate plans if I knew all this was happening tonight. I have to see these fights. Hell, my best bet is to leave the DVD on all night while I'm out. This babe doesn't know what boxing is but she's nice so maybe I can have her watch the fight and kiss her between rounds. That's the only way I'm going to be able to watch this live. Any other ideas are welcome. (Sick Jokes welcome. I know somebody's gonna do it. LOL)

Also, is it just me, or is HBO due for a horrible ass kicking tonight? I can't see Zab standing up to any of this but I haven't done a study on his marketability.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Helluva night tonight Empty Re: Helluva night tonight

Post  captainanddew Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:25 am

Frank wrote:Las Vegas (Showtime)Juan Manuel Lopez (29-0-0, 26 KOs) vs. Rafael Marquez (39-5-0, 35 KOs)

Is this correct? If it is, I have a date tonight, however they should have a telelvision somewhere at the party. I would've never made alternate plans if I knew all this was happening tonight. I have to see these fights. Hell, my best bet is to leave the DVD on all night while I'm out. This babe doesn't know what boxing is but she's nice so maybe I can have her watch the fight and kiss her between rounds. That's the only way I'm going to be able to watch this live. Any other ideas are welcome. (Sick Jokes welcome. I know somebody's gonna do it. LOL)

Also, is it just me, or is HBO due for a horrible ass kicking tonight? I can't see Zab standing up to any of this but I haven't done a study on his marketability.

Yeah, good luck balancing a woman and boxing matches. I've been trying to do that for 14 years. Sometimes the fights win out. Sometimes the wife wins out.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:29 am

captainanddew wrote:
Frank wrote:Las Vegas (Showtime)Juan Manuel Lopez (29-0-0, 26 KOs) vs. Rafael Marquez (39-5-0, 35 KOs)

Yeah, good luck balancing a woman and boxing matches. I've been trying to do that for 14 years. Sometimes the fights win out. Sometimes the wife wins out.
Tell me about it. I think I have a little chance because we've only been seeing each other for a month. She's still at the "I'm a very nice & horny lady all the time" stage with me. LOL:

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:58 am

I can't believe I am going to miss the fights tonight. As soon as I get back I will on here asking for links to replays.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:55 pm

zab is also fighting tonight..darn ill miss them cause work called me in cause there short of help 3-11.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum