The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HBO and Showtime need to use one ranking and belt

2 posters

Go down

HBO and Showtime need to use one ranking and belt Empty HBO and Showtime need to use one ranking and belt

Post  GrantZilla Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:37 am

I say The Ring rankings, but not even going to get into a debate on that. I don't realy care. It could be IBO and their computer rankings. Whatever

Need to stick to one, and ignore the rest. This nonsense needs to stop. HBO and Showtime needs feeding the problem. If they want to improve ratings, build bigger names, then this has to happen.

How can we as fans make this clear to them?
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

HBO and Showtime need to use one ranking and belt Empty Re: HBO and Showtime need to use one ranking and belt

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:02 am

I think everyone here would agree. It seems to be painfully obvious to everyone except Showtime and HBO.

We could try a letter to both with all of us signing, or an online petition.

Back to top Go down

HBO and Showtime need to use one ranking and belt Empty Re: HBO and Showtime need to use one ranking and belt

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:56 pm

yes all of us agree for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:12 pm

My guess the reason the networks don't do that is because they receive fee's off of sanctioning bodies or presume title fights bring in more viewers.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:22 pm

We should do an online petition? Don't they have a site for that? We should set it up and get as many people as we can on it, and then go send it in to HBO

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:08 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I say The Ring rankings, but not even going to get into a debate on that. I don't realy care. It could be IBO and their computer rankings. Whatever

Need to stick to one, and ignore the rest. This nonsense needs to stop. HBO and Showtime needs feeding the problem. If they want to improve ratings, build bigger names, then this has to happen.

How can we as fans make this clear to them?

You've missed the months of all of us banging this drum (especially Marble and it is becoming a crusade for myself as well). I hate hearing about the trinkets.

If there is a way to do an online petition, then why not do it. Even if it got ignored, it would make me at least feel like I've tried to make things better.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Agreed. That what I wanted start up on this thread. Let's gte a online petion going. Is there a site for that? Soon we do, let's spread it around to all boxing sites and s hit and get people on it.

Then we can send it to HBO and Showtime, and just spamm them with it until somone f-king sees it.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:48 am

as many of you may already kn ow, i have long been passionate about his issue. Whatever it takes to bring light to those in the dark, count me in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum