The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miguel Cotto vs Ricardo Mayorga weigh-in pictures

5 posters

Go down

Miguel Cotto vs Ricardo Mayorga weigh-in pictures Empty Miguel Cotto vs Ricardo Mayorga weigh-in pictures

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Miguel Cotto 154lb's vs Ricardo Mayorga 154lb's

Miguel Cotto vs Ricardo Mayorga weigh-in pictures Cotto_Mayorga_weighin_110311_005a

Miguel Cotto vs Ricardo Mayorga weigh-in pictures Cotto_Mayorga_weighin_110311_003a

Miguel Cotto vs Ricardo Mayorga weigh-in pictures Cotto_Mayorga_weighin_110311_001a

March 12
At Las Vegas (Showtime PPV):
Miguel Cotto vs. Ricardo Mayorga, 12 rounds, for Cotto's WBA junior middleweight title; Miguel Vazquez vs. Leonardo Zappavigna, 12 rounds, for Vazquez's IBF lightweight title; Yuri Foreman vs. Pawel Wolak, 10 rounds, junior middleweights

Back to top Go down

Miguel Cotto vs Ricardo Mayorga weigh-in pictures Empty Re: Miguel Cotto vs Ricardo Mayorga weigh-in pictures

Post  captainanddew Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:05 pm

If Cotto wins, he should move down to 147 and fight Berto. Of course, he'll go after Cheato instead.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Miguel Cotto vs Ricardo Mayorga weigh-in pictures Empty Re: Miguel Cotto vs Ricardo Mayorga weigh-in pictures

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:15 pm

I like this better.....
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:16 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:I like this better.....

Very nice I like Very Happy

Man, networks need to bring back hot ring card girls in force.

Last edited by Ali on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  shakefree Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:36 pm

damn cotto looks tense!guess he has more riding on it,big risk for little reward.though i tipped mayorga,cotto just needs to be himself,punch freely & he wins.this fight is his to lose.

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:38 pm

shakefree wrote:damn cotto looks tense!guess he has more riding on it,big risk for little reward.though i tipped mayorga,cotto just needs to be himself,punch freely & he wins.this fight is his to lose.

He needs to be careful. One thing Mayorga does is miss with his shots and fall in. But he falls on top of you. When you then try to back out because he is smothering you, he throws a looping right hand. You have to make him miss and give his body nowhere to land, so that you can counter.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:39 pm

HBO shows Cathouse, G String Divas, etc..., but we can't get some nice looking girls reminding us what round it is. Seriously....
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm

You know if this was 2008 or 2009 I might actually have given Mayorga a shot, Ricardo gave Mosley an extremely tough fight until that 12th round.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:43 pm

captainanddew wrote:HBO shows Cathouse, G String Divas, etc..., but we can't get some nice looking girls reminding us what round it is. Seriously....

Greenburg doesn't want to see hot round card girls I guess
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  shakefree Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:44 pm

exactly my thoughts.as long as cotto stays calm in the eye of the storm & is the fighter he can be,no way he loses but if mayorga has gotten under his skin,all bets are off.cotto needs to be the mastador,imo

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Ali wrote:You know if this was 2008 or 2009 I might actually have given Mayorga a shot, Ricardo gave Mosley an extremely tough fight until that 12th round.
He was winning imo.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:47 pm

kbyte wrote:
Ali wrote:You know if this was 2008 or 2009 I might actually have given Mayorga a shot, Ricardo gave Mosley an extremely tough fight until that 12th round.
He was winning imo.

Mosley needs to retire instead of fighting Pac.
Cotto beat him.
Mayorga was even or winning a fight until the final round.
He pounded Margacheato.
Mayweather outclassed him.
Mora should have won.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:53 pm

captainanddew wrote:
kbyte wrote:
He was winning imo.

Cotto beat him.
He pounded Margacheato.
Mora should have won.

Pacquiao will do it for him, which is a shame.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:05 pm

kbyte wrote:
captainanddew wrote:
kbyte wrote:
He was winning imo.

Cotto beat him.
He pounded Margacheato.
Mora should have won.

Mosley's induction speech at the hall of fame will be full of slurring. So sad.

Pacquiao will do it for him, which is a shame.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:01 pm

I thought Mosley easily should have won the Mora fight Capt. that draw was a bad decision IMO... I guess we just saw it differently.

I agree SSM should retire, but I understand his desire for another monster purse considering his divorce settlement.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:29 pm

kbyte wrote:
He was winning imo.

I had Mayorga winning that fight too, so did Jim Watt.

Back to top Go down

Post  shakefree Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:31 pm

watt!jim did too? Funny Shit

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:34 pm

shakefree wrote:watt!jim did too? Funny Shit

He covered the fight for Sky Sports Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down