The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever T.V Show Tournament (1.05)

+2
Tobe
freakzilla
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Favorite T.V Show

The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever T.V Show Tournament (1.05) I_vote_lcap27%The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever T.V Show Tournament (1.05) I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever T.V Show Tournament (1.05) I_vote_lcap36%The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever T.V Show Tournament (1.05) I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever T.V Show Tournament (1.05) I_vote_lcap9%The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever T.V Show Tournament (1.05) I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever T.V Show Tournament (1.05) I_vote_lcap27%The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever T.V Show Tournament (1.05) I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 11

The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever T.V Show Tournament (1.05) Empty The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever T.V Show Tournament (1.05)

Post  freakzilla Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:49 am

The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever T.V Show Tournament-

01. Dexter vs Breaking Bad vs Mad Men vs Six Feet Under
02. Seinfeld vs Frasier vs The Larry Sanders Show vs Sanford & Son
03. Spartacus vs Tour of Duty vs Rome vs Top Gear
04. Friends vs Scrubs vs Arrested Development vs King of Queens
05. Family Guy vs The Simpsons vs Futurama vs South Park
06. Smallville vs X-files vs Star Trek vs Firefly
07. M.A.S.H. vs Cheers vs All in the Family vs Happy Days
08. Red Dwarf vs Fawlty Towers vs Blackadder vs Monty Python's Flying Circus
09. Perfect Strangers vs Married with Children vs The Office (British) vs The Office (America)
10. Entourage vs Lost vs Dallas vs The A-Team
11. Curb Your Enthusiasm vs 30 Rock vs 3rd Rock From the Sun vs Family Ties
12. The Fresh Prince of Belair vs Weeds vs Cosby Show vs Saturday Night Live
13. Gilligan's Island vs Bonanza vs In Living Color vs Beavis & Butthead
14. The Wire vs The Shield vs 24 vs NYPD Blue
15. Sons Of Anarchy vs The Sopranos vs Oz vs Magnum PI
16. Law and Order vs The Practice vs Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs Dukes of Hazard

Round 1-

Family Guy vs The Simpsons vs Futurama vs South Park

Please just vote for your favorite show out of these 4 thanks.

Last edited by freakzilla on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever T.V Show Tournament (1.05) Empty Re: The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever T.V Show Tournament (1.05)

Post  Tobe Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:11 pm

That's so hard. Simpson was so good for so long, none of these others would be on the air without it. But the past few years Family Guy is better. South Park is great too, but I've gotta go with the Simpsons.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever T.V Show Tournament (1.05) Empty Re: The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever T.V Show Tournament (1.05)

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Really, really, really tough round.

The first ten seasons of The Simpsons are masterclasses, however as the years have gone by the shows has continued to decline.

Family Guy is great fun to watch, but after while it's style can get boring.

In my opinion South Park has been the most consistent. I've found the show is getting better with age. That's why I am rolling with Butters and Randy Marsh in this round.

But I still do love those early Simpsons. Who Shot Mr Burns !

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeznutz Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:26 pm

The Simpsons are classic. But I love how both Family Guy and South Park don't pull any punches. They go after everything. Both have had so many classic lines. There are some episodes of Family Guy that have too many classic lines to remember them all. I voted Family Guy but I won't be too upset if Southpark wins.

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeznutz Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Who made this list? Where are other classics? That 70's show was a great show. A show that even my mother enjoyed. Threes Company anyone? Newer shows like Pawn Stars kick ass. Saved by The Bell? It's crimminal not to include Saved By The Bell.

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:40 pm

Deeznutz wrote:Who made this list? Where are other classics? That 70's show was a great show. A show that even my mother enjoyed. Threes Company anyone? Newer shows like Pawn Stars kick ass. Saved by The Bell? It's crimminal not to include Saved By The Bell.

Not really, we get our Mario Lopez fix when he works for Golden Boy Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeznutz Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Ali wrote:
Deeznutz wrote:Who made this list? Where are other classics? That 70's show was a great show. A show that even my mother enjoyed. Threes Company anyone? Newer shows like Pawn Stars kick ass. Saved by The Bell? It's crimminal not to include Saved By The Bell.

So you are telling me Saved By The Bell doesn't blow half those shows chosen out of the water? Becuase it sure the hell does. I'm protesting.

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Deeznutz wrote:
Ali wrote:

So you are telling me Saved By The Bell doesn't blow half those shows chosen out of the water? Becuase it sure the hell does. I'm protesting.

Nope, never was a big fan of the show.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeznutz Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:57 pm

You blokes have no sense of good TV lol

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Deeznutz wrote:You blokes have no sense of good TV lol

Roseane> Saved By The Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeznutz Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Ali wrote:

Dude, you have put a dent in our relationship that can never be repaired. If I ever see you, it's on like Donkey Kong.

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Deeznutz wrote:
Ali wrote:

Dude, you have put a dent in our relationship that can never be repaired. If I ever see you, it's on like Donkey Kong.

Funny Shit

I'll go nuts like Ronnie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeznutz Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:15 pm

Ali wrote:
Deeznutz wrote:
Ali wrote:

Funny Shit

I'll go nuts like Ronnie.

I'll be fist pumping all over your face.
The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever T.V Show Tournament (1.05) Fistpumpinglikechamps1

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:19 pm

LMAO touche.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeznutz Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:28 pm

The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever T.V Show Tournament (1.05) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaq4YlVv-ScPffBVXMug8x866E4eZDSmJXS3OKaPtx3kcunej8
The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever T.V Show Tournament (1.05) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYSz5tsnRjF94h69DGMAEaqIK4MettHy7d-19CogmzcjlbF5b2
The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever T.V Show Tournament (1.05) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRo2Z6gNdcA6q1taKtqy1mqOyWb7HnjRxmgPXvVDFhJP9ZIxKT0CA

As a kid, they all got my blood pumping.

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Saved By The Bell was before my time.

When I was a teen I was watching Dragon Ball Z !!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeznutz Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Ali wrote:Saved By The Bell was before my time.

LOL I guess those couple years between us made the difference. Everyone a couple years older then you(atleast in the states) were all over Saved By The Bell. I was a little too old for DBZ by the time it became popular. But the nerd in my still had a slight interest. But Saved By The Bell was huge for people around my age.

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Deeznutz wrote:

LOL I guess those couple years between us made the difference. Everyone a couple years older then you(atleast in the states) were all over Saved By The Bell. I was a little too old for DBZ by the time it became popular. But the nerd in my still had a slight interest. But Saved By The Bell was huge for people around my age.

When me and my mates were kids we all still watched The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air. Sure it was old by then but we all still loved it.

Two Guys and a Girl was also very popular. that was back before Ryan Reynolds had done Van Wilder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeznutz Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Ali wrote:
Deeznutz wrote:

When me and my mates were kids we all still watched The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air. Sure it was old by then but we all still loved it.

Two Guys and a Girl was also very popular. that was back before Ryan Reynolds had done Van Wilder.

Ohhh shit, is Fresh Prince not in the tourny? That could have been the dark horse to take it all.
Not sure if the name was just different here in the states but that show was "Two Guys, A Girl and A Pizza Place".

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:54 pm

Deeznutz wrote:
Ali wrote:
Deeznutz wrote:

Ohhh shit, is Fresh Prince not in the tourny? That could have been the dark horse to take it all.
Not sure if the name was just different here in the states but that show was "Two Guys, A Girl and A Pizza Place".

Same name I just forgot about the Pizza part.

Damn I didn't mention The Fresh Prince, D'oh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeznutz Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Fresh Prince better find it's way into this tourny. It blows away previous selection of 3rd Rock From the Sun(still a great show). Also Saved By The Bell needs to be given consideration. We will not have a true Champion if Fresh Prince is not in the tourny. It's like leaving a 1 seed out of March Madness.

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:16 pm

south park should get every vote...what's going on here?
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Rum Capital wrote:south park should get every vote...what's going on here?

Simpsons reruns > South Park reruns
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Family Guy and The Simpsons are much better than South Park.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:44 pm

Voting closed.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next