The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "talented" Kim Kardashian's new song

+2
freakzilla
GrantZilla
6 posters

Go down

The "talented" Kim Kardashian's new song Empty The "talented" Kim Kardashian's new song

Post  GrantZilla Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:29 am

As can hear, the "song" is fucking terrible. Shows don't need talent at all in todays music biz.

I'm sure there are lot dumb fucks who are the same ones that like Kasha, Katy Perry, and the rest of the talentless auto-tune shit "singers" that will love it.

The video got 57,073 dislikes to 4,010 likes. The fact 4,010 liked it, is pretty sad
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

The "talented" Kim Kardashian's new song Empty Re: The "talented" Kim Kardashian's new song

Post  freakzilla Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:07 am

I couldn't even last 5 seconds listening to whatever that is.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

The "talented" Kim Kardashian's new song Empty Re: The "talented" Kim Kardashian's new song

Post  Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:35 pm

The sad thing is this ugly POS is worth something like $100 million.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Makes me want to stick shrapnel into my eardrums.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:00 pm

They should use this to torture detainees at guantanamo. Make them listen to that shit on a endless loop, and they'll be spilling their guts out in half an hour
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  bird Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:54 am

you know you suck when you sound shitty on autotune

bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:18 am

Ring wrote:The sad thing is this ugly POS is worth something like $100 million.
ring you think she's ugly?? affraid
its really sad that people like my WIFE tune in and watch these garbage shows and make these people famous but kim....UGLY???
my dvr is always full of these real housewives dumb shows and i delete them on purpose and she gets upset.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeznutz Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:13 pm

I want her to ball me up and put me in her vagina. Everytime I move and she feels my hair she just knows that me, living in her vagina.

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:19 pm

Deeznutz wrote:I want her to ball me up and put me in her vagina. Everytime I move and she feels my hair she just knows that me, living in her vagina.

LOL you're a freaky mofo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeznutz Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Ali wrote:
Deeznutz wrote:I want her to ball me up and put me in her vagina. Everytime I move and she feels my hair she just knows that me, living in her vagina.

LOL you're a freaky mofo.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0838283/quotes
from Step Brothers
Alice: "I wanna roll you up into a little ball and shove you up my vagina."

she goes on to say something along the lines of what I typed lol

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:07 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
Ring wrote:The sad thing is this ugly POS is worth something like $100 million.
ring you think she's ugly?? affraid
its really sad that people like my WIFE tune in and watch these garbage shows and make these people famous but kim....UGLY???
my dvr is always full of these real housewives dumb shows and i delete them on purpose and she gets upset.

Maybe not persay "ugly", Rum, but, she's had a tit job, nose job, botoxed her lips, she's got a bad/fat body, take away the glam hair/clothes, jewelery, and makeup, and she'd look really average, that's my take.

The "talented" Kim Kardashian's new song Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDFI9rROdj7UbFJL-vLfmpXHOeu92tDRQ8WxSfZWjEBr_h9zk7

Last edited by Ring on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:29 pm

You da man Deez. geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:12 am

LMFAO
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down