The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabuza vs. Judah weigh in:

3 posters

Go down

Mabuza vs. Judah weigh in: Empty Re: Mabuza vs. Judah weigh in:

Post  gomez1012 Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:13 pm

KAIZZZZZZZZZZZER
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:21 pm

the sadam ali fight for some reason fell through and i saw a few weeks ago that shemuel pagan is not fighting on that card anymore either
so basically two of the best fighters in that card are not in it anymore that sucks.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Rum Capital wrote:the sadam ali fight for some reason fell through and i saw a few weeks ago that shemuel pagan is not fighting on that card anymore either
so basically two of the best fighters in that card are not in it anymore that sucks.

Saw on twitter that Ali's opponent failed his medical exam, couldnt find opponent on such short notice
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:38 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:the sadam ali fight for some reason fell through and i saw a few weeks ago that shemuel pagan is not fighting on that card anymore either

Saw on twitter that Ali's opponent failed his medical exam, couldnt find opponent on such short notice
i find that odd...he's by far one of new yorks best prospects and has the ability to become a star...find him any bum. there's plenty of boxers in the tri state area.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down