The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarkyMark wants to make a Fighter sequel with the Gatti fights

+2
kbyte
gomez1012
6 posters

Go down

MarkyMark wants to make a Fighter sequel with the Gatti fights Empty Re: MarkyMark wants to make a Fighter sequel with the Gatti fights

Post  gomez1012 Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Still havent seen 'The Fighter'
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

MarkyMark wants to make a Fighter sequel with the Gatti fights Empty Re: MarkyMark wants to make a Fighter sequel with the Gatti fights

Post  Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:34 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Still havent seen 'The Fighter'

Solid film.Fantastic performance by Bale as Dicky Eklund.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:39 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:Still havent seen 'The Fighter'

Solid film.Fantastic performance by Bale as Dicky Eklund.

Good to hear, waiting for it on DVD
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:01 pm

I just watched The Fighter a few days ago and thought it was really good with Bale being the best thing about it.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:05 pm

IF can get everybody back from first movie, I wouldn't mind see a sequel with Gatti.

If John Leguizamo was younger, he'd made a good Gatti
MarkyMark wants to make a Fighter sequel with the Gatti fights Hollyw10
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:39 pm

I hope they do this. How'd The Fighter do in the Oscars? I think it did pretty well box office. I really hope they get on this. If not, I doubt I'll see it.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:42 pm

Gumby wrote:I hope they do this. How'd The Fighter do in the Oscars? I think it did pretty well box office. I really hope they get on this. If not, I doubt I'll see it.

Bale and Leo won best supporting Actor and Actress.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:44 pm

Gumby wrote:I hope they do this. How'd The Fighter do in the Oscars? I think it did pretty well box office. I really hope they get on this. If not, I doubt I'll see it.

best supporting actor- my boy, Bale. also, best supporting actress, Melissa Leo, who dropped the F bomb at the oscars.

Will Bale come back as Ecklund?

Quit calling him Marky Mark.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:47 pm

MarkyMark wants to make a Fighter sequel with the Gatti fights Marky
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:00 am

Did anyone notice how butt ugly Mickey's sisters were in the film ?? it was like a platoon of grenades, landmines and hippos.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:47 am

Ali wrote:Did anyone notice how butt ugly Mickey's sisters were in the film ?? it was like a platoon of grenades, landmines and hippos.

Ever been to Lowell Massachusetts?Those broads were par for the course.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:49 am

As good as The Fighter was,I thought The Town was slightly better.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:40 am

WinstonSmith wrote:As good as The Fighter was,I thought The Town was slightly better.

haven't seen either, but definitely going to see the Town ASAP. As much as Ben Affleck was a total douchebag for about 10 years, the man does seem to be a good director.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:12 am

WinstonSmith wrote:
Ali wrote:Did anyone notice how butt ugly Mickey's sisters were in the film ?? it was like a platoon of grenades, landmines and hippos.

Really ?? damn no wonder they all drink excessively over there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:27 am

This could easily be done. They could flip it and have the majority of the movie showcase Gatti's life.
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:04 am

Ali wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

Beauty is a light switch away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:35 am

WinstonSmith wrote:
Ali wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:14 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
Ali wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

Yeah, but I bet they are dirty, dirty girls.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum