The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manny Pacquiao and Will Ferrell singing Imagine

3 posters

Go down

Manny Pacquiao and Will Ferrell singing Imagine Empty Manny Pacquiao and Will Ferrell singing Imagine

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Manny Pacquiao and Will Ferrell singing Imagine Empty Re: Manny Pacquiao and Will Ferrell singing Imagine

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:53 pm

I'm a nice guy...really.

Having to listen to Imagine sung by ANYONE is as painful as having a finger closed in a car door.

Having to listen to Manny P. sing ANYTHING is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Together, their mutual horridness combine to have the impact of a cinderblock being dropped on one's balls from a second story window. One would rather be dead than go through it a second time..

Back to top Go down

Manny Pacquiao and Will Ferrell singing Imagine Empty Re: Manny Pacquiao and Will Ferrell singing Imagine

Post  captainanddew Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:56 pm

I couldn't make it through the video. Ferrell sings 100 times better than Pac. Absolute travesty.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:57 pm

I am waiting for the day someone tells Manny he can't sing, because I have a feeling he'll unleash a Filipino Hulk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Ali wrote:I am waiting for the day someone tells Manny he can't sing, because I have a feeling he'll unleash a Filipino Hulk.

If somehow Manny got a big enough speaker? His singing could cause such an earthquake that California WOULD fall into the ocean.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:30 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali wrote:I am waiting for the day someone tells Manny he can't sing, because I have a feeling he'll unleash a Filipino Hulk.

If somehow Manny got a big enough speaker? His singing could cause such an earthquake that California WOULD fall into the ocean.

LOL, Manny has the voice that could shatter ice sculptures.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:34 pm

Boats n Hoes would of been a better song choice
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Prestige Unlimited.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:04 pm

C'mon guys. Where's your sense of humor? This is all for fun. I would've never put Will and Manny together in a million years. Look, a lot of boxers have no personality. They're rude, arrogant and take themsevles way too seriously. Here's Manny having a good time. So what if he's not Michael Jackson. He does one thing great and then has a good time singing on talk shows. Nothing wrong with that. If you guys can do better, then we should see you on "America Has Talent."

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down