The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO THE FIGHT ODDS MAKE SENCE

Go down

DO THE FIGHT ODDS MAKE SENCE Empty DO THE FIGHT ODDS MAKE SENCE

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:45 pm

manny pacs a 7 n half to 1 favorite over shane but the over and under is 11 n half rounds..not much action on the fight but the oddsmakers are saying its going 12..wlad 8-1 favorite but the over and under is 9 n half..interesting..cottos a 10-1 favorite over n under 8 n half..
im not going to bet but if i did the price is right on mosley and the under looks attractive..if shane wins it will be by ko inside 4..after that he takes a huge pounding and i dont see naz richardson allowing that to happen and he will stop the fight..
wlad a huge favorite and a ko is expected but crisco kid lasting 9 n half rounds..interesting again..the under does look attractive either way..unless i read it wrong and i dont think soo adameks a 45-1 over the tomatoe can but if you bet mcbride you get only 15-1..huge spread huh..thoses odds i dont understand cause thats a great spread..talk about covering your butt huh..

Back to top Go down

DO THE FIGHT ODDS MAKE SENCE Empty Re: DO THE FIGHT ODDS MAKE SENCE

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:00 am

dmar5143 wrote:manny pacs a 7 n half to 1 favorite over shane but the over and under is 11 n half rounds..not much action on the fight but the oddsmakers are saying its going 12..wlad 8-1 favorite but the over and under is 9 n half..interesting..cottos a 10-1 favorite over n under 8 n half..
im not going to bet but if i did the price is right on mosley and the under looks attractive..if shane wins it will be by ko inside 4..after that he takes a huge pounding and i dont see naz richardson allowing that to happen and he will stop the fight..
wlad a huge favorite and a ko is expected but crisco kid lasting 9 n half rounds..interesting again..the under does look attractive either way..unless i read it wrong and i dont think soo adameks a 45-1 over the tomatoe can but if you bet mcbride you get only 15-1..huge spread huh..thoses odds i dont understand cause thats a great spread..talk about covering your butt huh..

Shane might not be the pushover everyone expects him to be against Pacquiao, 7-1 odds, sounds a little unrealistic.

Back to top Go down