The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HBO listens to rants?

4 posters

Go down

HBO listens to rants? Empty HBO listens to rants?

Post  Diego408 Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:20 pm

Well yesterday on Facebook, I commented on HBO's Boxing status about Montiel's place amongst Mexican boxers. A lot of fools placed him on the top 5 to 10 on that thread (one even at 4), almost unbelievable. I made about 3 long posts about ABC straps, Montiel career not being so great and how significant the fight really is and HBO is gonna send me a shirt lol. Well even before this, I made a rant on there wall about Berto possibly fighting Bailey and after that HBO didnt accept him as an opponent, Well Im pretty sure that wasnt because of me, you'd have to be an idiot to pay to watch Berto vs Bailey.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

HBO listens to rants? Empty Re: HBO listens to rants?

Post  jz_hova Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:26 pm

Diego408 wrote:Well yesterday on Facebook, I commented on HBO's Boxing status about Montiel's place amongst Mexican boxers. A lot of fools placed him on the top 5 to 10 on that thread (one even at 4), almost unbelievable. I made about 3 long posts about ABC straps, Montiel career not being so great and how significant the fight really is and HBO is gonna send me a shirt lol. Well even before this, I made a rant on there wall about Berto possibly fighting Bailey and after that HBO didnt accept him as an opponent, Well Im pretty sure that wasnt because of me, you'd have to be an idiot to pay to watch Berto vs Bailey.

Berto vs bailey is a joke. I am glad HBO is finally start to reject these trash fights
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:45 pm

Bailey would have been a joke. He can punch but he was at best a fringe contender when he was at 140.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:48 pm

jz_hova wrote:
Berto vs bailey is a joke. I am glad HBO is finally start to reject these trash fights

+1

Great av JZ
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Grant makes sure HBO hears rants Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down