The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilfredo Vazquez Jr vs Jorge Arce in the works

2 posters

Go down

Wilfredo Vazquez Jr vs Jorge Arce in the works Empty Wilfredo Vazquez Jr vs Jorge Arce in the works

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Cartagena de Indias, Colombia - The president of the WBO, Paco Valcárcel, announced at the WBO's 23rd annual convention that there are ongoing negotiations, between promotional companies Zanfer and All Star Boxing, for WBO super bantamweight champion Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. (20-0, 17KOs) to defend his title against Jorge Arce (55-6, 42KOs), who plans to vacate his WBO super flyweight title due to weight difficulties. The WBO has given Vazquez Jr. approval to go forward with the fight, but no agreement has been finalized between the two sides.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=32285

Back to top Go down

Wilfredo Vazquez Jr vs Jorge Arce in the works Empty Re: Wilfredo Vazquez Jr vs Jorge Arce in the works

Post  gomez1012 Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:20 pm

I doubt this happens, but it is a nice stepping stone fight for WV2 if it happens

I read Jr's team was looking at Miguel Roman for his next fight, as long as Roman wins this Saturday
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Wilfredo Vazquez Jr vs Jorge Arce in the works Empty Re: Wilfredo Vazquez Jr vs Jorge Arce in the works

Post  Rum Capital Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:48 pm

gomez1012 wrote:I doubt this happens, but it is a nice stepping stone fight for WV2 if it happens

I read Jr's team was looking at Miguel Roman for his next fight, as long as Roman wins this Saturday
i'd rather watch him fight roman. arce would killed in this fight.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
i'd rather watch him fight roman. arce would killed in this fight.

+1

Notifight says the fight is pretty much a done deal as long as Roman wins Saturday night in Mexico

http://www.notifight.com/artman2/publish/Reporte_7/Mickey_Rom_n_quiere_a_V_zquez_Jr.php

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:11 pm

roman should be a great test. if vazquez beats him they should make vazquez vs escobedo for may or the summer. but the fight can't happen in el paso, kissime or bayamon lol too much of a home advantage for either guy i say make it happen in new york so i could go Very Happy
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:30 pm

WV2 vs Roman

Then Caballero! lol
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down