The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK I need everyones opinion on this

2 posters

Go down

Do you want to be able to change the color of your name on the forum?

OK I need everyones opinion on this I_vote_lcap11%OK I need everyones opinion on this I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
OK I need everyones opinion on this I_vote_lcap0%OK I need everyones opinion on this I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
OK I need everyones opinion on this I_vote_lcap44%OK I need everyones opinion on this I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
OK I need everyones opinion on this I_vote_lcap44%OK I need everyones opinion on this I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 9

OK I need everyones opinion on this Empty OK I need everyones opinion on this

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:38 am

I have the option to allow you guys to be able to change the color of your name. Do you guys want the option to pick a different color?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

OK I need everyones opinion on this Empty Re: OK I need everyones opinion on this

Post  Frank Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:50 am

I personally just noticed the colors upon reading a post about it. I could care less, but if it's important to some people they should probably be considered. Also, I honestly missed the 4th option about Ali. I would've chosen that if I had seen it. Let Ali show what ever machismo colors he wants. lol

Frank

Back to top Go down

OK I need everyones opinion on this Empty Re: OK I need everyones opinion on this

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:57 am

Purple is the color of royalty.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:19 pm

Frank wrote:I personally just noticed the colors upon reading a post about it. I could care less, but if it's important to some people they should probably be considered. Also, I honestly missed the 4th option about Ali. I would've chosen that if I had seen it. Let Ali show what ever machismo colors he wants. lol
hey I think I allowed you to change options if you want.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:25 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Frank wrote:I personally just noticed the colors upon reading a post about it. I could care less, but if it's important to some people they should probably be considered. Also, I honestly missed the 4th option about Ali. I would've chosen that if I had seen it. Let Ali show what ever machismo colors he wants. lol
hey I think I allowed you to change options if you want.
Good deal. Just changed my vote to number 4.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:21 pm

HMMM I dont know what to do? I guess I will just give Ali his manly royal color.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Please.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down