The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ali - 360/Mass Effect 2 Question

Go down

Ali - 360/Mass Effect 2 Question Empty Ali - 360/Mass Effect 2 Question

Post  Norm1023 Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Should I install the game onto my 360? I haven't installed it and it seems like it's always going back to the disc to load stuff. Do you think installing it would reduce some of the load times?

The first Mass Effect I ordered through Xbox live right onto the machine and it didn't seem to have many stops to load. Thanks.
Norm1023
Norm1023

Back to top Go down

Ali - 360/Mass Effect 2 Question Empty Re: Ali - 360/Mass Effect 2 Question

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Yes !!! I would recommend installing all games to the hardrive to reduce loading times.

Funny you asked this, I've just started another play through of ME Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Norm1023 Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:58 pm

It's a pretty cool game.

I'm glad you don't have to mess with all the weapons upgrades like you did in the first game.
Norm1023
Norm1023

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Norm1023 wrote:It's a pretty cool game.

I'm glad you don't have to mess with all the weapons upgrades like you did in the first game.

Yeah they ironed out alot of the kinks from the first game in the sequel, and also made the game look alot more beautiful. I'll be honest I don't miss the Mako that much Laughing

Did you transfer your character over to ME2 ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Norm1023 Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:02 pm

I did transfer my character into the new one. Actually I've transferred a couple. It's cool you can do that. And no, I don't miss the Mako at all.
Norm1023
Norm1023

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:16 pm

It's great when you bump into a character from ME1, I've just met an Asari I let live on Virimire.

Back to top Go down

Post  Norm1023 Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:07 pm

What a bummer!!! Those bat things flew off with Grunt. He was my favorite.

Mordin surprised me. He's a badass.

Can you make it through without losing team members? I've played it through once each with my two saved characters from ME1 and lost two team members each time.
Norm1023
Norm1023

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Norm1023 wrote:What a bummer!!! Those bat things flew off with Grunt. He was my favorite.

Mordin surprised me. He's a badass.

Can you make it through without losing team members? I've played it through once each with my two saved characters from ME1 and lost two team members each time.

Mordin is hilarious, I love it when he breaks into song.

Yes it is possible to keep them all alive, you just have to choose the right person for each role and make sure you've fully upgraded everything.

Jack's probably best for the biotic field, and I choose Legion to do the vents, I think I used Mordin to take back the civilians but I am pretty sure Thane is a safe choice. Now as for the generals I've forgotten who I used.

The best bet is to save before you go through the Omega relay and see how it goes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Norm1023 Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:31 am

Have you played any of the download content? There's one where you team up Liara and take out the Shadow Broker and two more where you actually recruit more squad members. I've done the Shadow Broker (it took about an hour or so to complete) and recruited Kasumi.

I was playing Fallout 3 before ME2. Have you tried it? That game is huge.

Bioshock 2 is next in the queue. But I'm having too much fun with ME2 to start that yet.
Norm1023
Norm1023

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:51 am

Norm1023 wrote:Have you played any of the download content? There's one where you team up Liara and take out the Shadow Broker and two more where you actually recruit more squad members. I've done the Shadow Broker (it took about an hour or so to complete) and recruited Kasumi.

I was playing Fallout 3 before ME2. Have you tried it? That game is huge.

Bioshock 2 is next in the queue. But I'm having too much fun with ME2 to start that yet.

Yeah I've tried all the content, Shadow Broker is by far the best DLC for ME2! you get your moneys worth from it. Overlord isn't so bad either, when you get to the end of the story it can be quite sad.

Yup I own Fallout 3 and it's gigantic. I love all the old music from Fallout, you know the stuff like " his spurs go jingle jangle " Laughing I got Fallout Vegas for Christmas but have yet to start it.

Haven't played Bioshock 2 yet but the first game was quality.

Back to top Go down

Post  Norm1023 Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Ali wrote:It's great when you bump into a character from ME1, I've just met an Asari I let live on Virimire.

I ended up killing that Asari so one of the colonists from Virmire was there to help out instead. The damn game is too addictive. I ended up creating another character in ME1, played that through then brought it into ME2 and finished that too. Too much time on my hands in the winter months I guess.

Anyway, I've finally moved on to Bioshock 2. So far so good.
Norm1023
Norm1023

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:04 pm

Norm1023 wrote:
Ali wrote:It's great when you bump into a character from ME1, I've just met an Asari I let live on Virimire.

I ended up killing that Asari so one of the colonists from Virmire was there to help out instead. The damn game is too addictive. I ended up creating another character in ME1, played that through then brought it into ME2 and finished that too. Too much time on my hands in the winter months I guess.

Laughing Just make sure you keep your saves for Mass Effect 3 which comes out in the fall.

If you like those sort of RPG's I suggest Dragon Age, it's from Bioware except it's more of a dungeons and dragons type story line.

Back to top Go down

Post  Norm1023 Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:21 pm

Ali wrote:
Norm1023 wrote:

Laughing Just make sure you keep your saves for Mass Effect 3 which comes out in the fall.

If you like those sort of RPG's I suggest Dragon Age, it's from Bioware except it's more of a dungeons and dragons type story line.

I've been playing Dragon Age the last few days. It's not bad but I think I was spoiled with ME2. This seems a lot more klunky. Managing inventory is a pain in the ass. Other than that, no complaints.
Norm1023
Norm1023

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:45 am

Yeah it's not as smooth as ME but it's still intriguing, plus there is alot of downloadable content for it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum