The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jesus i found this on espn paz the movie

Go down

jesus i found this on espn paz the movie Empty jesus i found this on espn paz the movie

Post  Rum Capital Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:50 am

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1620935/
what's next.....the kelly pavlik movie? or the paulie malinaggi?
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

jesus i found this on espn paz the movie Empty Re: jesus i found this on espn paz the movie

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:02 pm

i guess its a human interest story since paz was bady damaged in the accident..after all they did a braddock movie with success.

Back to top Go down

jesus i found this on espn paz the movie Empty Re: jesus i found this on espn paz the movie

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Hey Paz was a better fighter than Mickey Ward and Mickey got a movie.

Good lightweight, breaks neck, rehabs, goes on steroids, moves all the way to light heavy and goes to war with a 76 year old Roberto Duran. There is definately a movie there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:55 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:Hey Paz was a better fighter than Mickey Ward and Mickey got a movie.

Good lightweight, breaks neck, rehabs, goes on steroids, moves all the way to light heavy and goes to war with a 76 year old Roberto Duran. There is definately a movie there.
bahh i mean there are sooo many different stories when it comes to this sport that they can make a movie out of anybody.
check this, wilfredo gomez...starring gael garcia
kid from the slums becomes an outstanding amateur. dominates the competition in the tournament in cuba by koing every single oponnent. fidel was so impressed that he asked to meet gomez. goes professional in panama and then becomes icon in puerto rico . HE IS THE CAUSE OF THE MEX-P.R rivalry. bones t.v actresses in p.r and becomes famous..then get his ass kicked by salvador he wants to avenge that loss and salvador dies.
at the end of his career he becomes an addict and even robs gets arrested and loses most of his wealth. gets married to venezuelan woman who utterly changes his life and now he lives happily ever after.
CUT..IT'S A WRAP.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:25 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:Hey Paz was a better fighter than Mickey Ward and Mickey got a movie.

bahh i mean there are sooo many different stories when it comes to this sport that they can make a movie out of anybody.
check this, wilfredo gomez...starring gael garcia
kid from the slums becomes an outstanding amateur. dominates the competition in the tournament in cuba by koing every single oponnent. fidel was so impressed that he asked to meet gomez. goes professional in panama and then becomes icon in puerto rico . HE IS THE CAUSE OF THE MEX-P.R rivalry. bones t.v actresses in p.r and becomes famous..then get his ass kicked by salvador he wants to avenge that loss and salvador dies.
at the end of his career he becomes an addict and even robs gets arrested and loses most of his wealth. gets married to venezuelan woman who utterly changes his life and now he lives happily ever after.
CUT..IT'S A WRAP.

Works for me!!!!!!!!!! Just call it Bazooka! A Love Story!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down