The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomasz Adamek set to return on April 16th in Poland

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tomasz Adamek set to return on April 16th in Poland Empty Tomasz Adamek set to return on April 16th in Poland

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:37 pm

BoxingScene.com's sister site, Bokser.org, has confirmed with heavyweight contender Tomasz Adamek (43-1, 28 KOs) that he plans to return to the ring on April 16 in Katowice, Poland. The promoter of the April 2 event in Poland, featuring WBC cruiserweight champion Krzysztof Wlodarczyk making his mandatory defense against Francisco Palacios, made an attempt to combine both cards without success.

"The press gives outdated information," Adamek said with respect to some of the false stories floating around. "I will confirm once again, that I'm going to fight on April 16 in Katowice, and my fight will be [televised on] Polsat."

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=34047

Back to top Go down

Tomasz Adamek set to return on April 16th in Poland Empty Re: Tomasz Adamek set to return on April 16th in Poland

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:57 pm

Shit, I thought he was fighting again in Jersey. He must not have been able to secure anything good here. He should make a fight with Solis. Solis is Cuban and Union City, New Jersey has a huge Cuban population.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Tomasz Adamek set to return on April 16th in Poland Empty Re: Tomasz Adamek set to return on April 16th in Poland

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:05 pm

I don't like the fact Adamek's promoters are always scheduling venues without an opponent, both Wladimir and Haye are free right now so Adamek's team should be trying hard to secure them as an opponent for Adamek.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:06 pm

He should fight Sosnowski in Poland

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Ali wrote:I don't like the fact Adamek's promoters are always scheduling venues without an opponent, both Wladimir and Haye are free right now so Adamek's team should be trying hard to secure them as an opponent for Adamek.

Insert Haye ducking comment here.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:11 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Ali wrote:I don't like the fact Adamek's promoters are always scheduling venues without an opponent, both Wladimir and Haye are free right now so Adamek's team should be trying hard to secure them as an opponent for Adamek.

I am not buying that when Adamek's facing the Vinny Maddalone's of the world.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:18 pm

Ali wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Who is Haye fighting again? Audley Harrison is no better than Maddalone. Adamek fights twice as much as Haye so buy it.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:19 pm

I'm sure Adamek has an escape clause in his contract that allows him to cancel if a Klitschko fight becomes available.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:23 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Ali wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Who is Haye fighting again? Audley Harrison is no better than Maddalone. Adamek fights twice as much as Haye so buy it.

No thanks Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Canvas wrote:I'm sure Adamek has an escape clause in his contract that allows him to cancel if a Klitschko fight becomes available.

Wladimir is available right now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:35 pm

Ali wrote:
Canvas wrote:I'm sure Adamek has an escape clause in his contract that allows him to cancel if a Klitschko fight becomes available.

I actually have a gut feeling that Wlad and Hype are negotiating right now in secrecy. It has suddenly gotten very quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Have I said I LOVE this guy! He moves from fight to fight to fight.

Since the beginning of 2008 Adamek has fought ten times and this will be fight number eleven.

In the same period 13 has fought five times and has no fight scheduled.

Just sayin!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Canvas wrote:
Ali wrote:

I actually have a gut feeling that Wlad and Hype are negotiating right now in secrecy. It has suddenly gotten very quiet.

The Savior vs Wladimir will happen in Spring !

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Ali wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Ali wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

No thanks Wink

Please? It's on sale.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:45 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:Have I said I LOVE this guy! He moves from fight to fight to fight.

Since the beginning of 2008 Adamek has fought ten times and this will be fight number eleven.

Just sayin!

I have no problem with keeping active but this move is a bit silly since there's a window to challenge the champ.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Ali wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:Have I said I LOVE this guy! He moves from fight to fight to fight.

Just sayin!

I have no problem with keeping active but this move is a bit silly since there's a window to challenge the champ.

Who has a belly ache. Highlander Chin will fight him.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:07 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:Shit, I thought he was fighting again in Jersey. He must not have been able to secure anything good here. He should make a fight with Solis. Solis is Cuban and Union City, New Jersey has a huge Cuban population.
I have a very good friend from Union City that is Cuban. They would support this fight.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:00 am

Ali wrote:The Savior vs Wladimir will happen in Spring !

I feel the same way about Wlad/13 as I do Pac/flod - not likely to happen because one of the parties doesn't want it to.

At any rate, Wlad has already said if Hype doesn't man up and come back to reality, he will likely fight Chisora in April. Vitali has Solis in March.

Adamek is smart to line up another date, as it doesn't appear he'll get a K2 fight until later in 2011.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Roy vs Adamek in Poland?

Adamek KO's him faster than Danny Green did
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:43 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Roy vs Adamek in Poland?

Adamek KO's him faster than Danny Green did

That's my worry, no doubt Roy would claim Adamek's wraps were dodgy or that the local chef poisoned his bowl of noodles.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Adamek vs Sosnowski !!

Sosnowski is polish and looking for a fight after his date with Dimentrenko fell thru.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Canvas wrote:Adamek vs Sosnowski !!

Sosnowski is polish and looking for a fight after his date with Dimentrenko fell thru.....

That's a great idea Canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Adamek could make a lot of interesting fights at HW

Tua, Barrett, Sosnowski, Chambers, Sam Peter, Mormeck
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:33 pm

speaking of Peter, his Manager already looking to make it

http://boxingcommunity.org/articles/34-boxing/1276-adamek-wants-to-fight-in-poland-on-april-16.html

There are rumors that his next opponent will be former WBC titleholder Sam “Nigerian Nightmare” Peter (34-4, 27 KOs).

Peter’s manager Ivaylo Gotzev said:

“We would like to make this fight with Adamek and I hope that IBF will not hold against Sam his recently loss fight against Wladimir Klitschko. Styles make fights and this would be a great one. Sam is training with Jeff Mayweather in Las Vegas and he will be ready if needed.”
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:08 pm

gomez1012 wrote:speaking of Peter, his Manager already looking to make it

http://boxingcommunity.org/articles/34-boxing/1276-adamek-wants-to-fight-in-poland-on-april-16.html

There are rumors that his next opponent will be former WBC titleholder Sam “Nigerian Nightmare” Peter (34-4, 27 KOs).

Peter’s manager Ivaylo Gotzev said:

“We would like to make this fight with Adamek and I hope that IBF will not hold against Sam his recently loss fight against Wladimir Klitschko. Styles make fights and this would be a great one. Sam is training with Jeff Mayweather in Las Vegas and he will be ready if needed.”

That is a really daring fight for Adamek.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum