The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPCOMING FIGHTS SEC AND CAPTAIN

Go down

UPCOMING FIGHTS SEC AND CAPTAIN Empty UPCOMING FIGHTS SEC AND CAPTAIN

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:59 pm

sooner excellent job on creating this based on captains suggestion...the schudle looks great just dont forget the first of each month to update it..its a plus to the forum..congrats captain as a mod..good choice..i look for 2011 to continue maybe big fights and some contenders facing each other...by big fight i dont mean ppv so to speak cause several of thoses realy dont deserve 50 bucks...i think in the future maybe even near we will experience some shocking upsets.this is general i feel is good plus hopefully the intelligent developement of top potential like alvarez.the kid in his mind is ready to tackle anyone..slow down in that process and yes in a year 15 months he will be ready for anybody..there sre several like him..the HWS have none thus far but the other divisions have stars in the wings..it will be a decent year dispite commisions trying to mess stuff up.

Back to top Go down

UPCOMING FIGHTS SEC AND CAPTAIN Empty Re: UPCOMING FIGHTS SEC AND CAPTAIN

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:08 am

dmar5143 wrote:sooner excellent job on creating this based on captains suggestion...the schudle looks great just dont forget the first of each month to update it..its a plus to the forum..congrats captain as a mod..good choice..i look for 2011 to continue maybe big fights and some contenders facing each other...by big fight i dont mean ppv so to speak cause several of thoses realy dont deserve 50 bucks...i think in the future maybe even near we will experience some shocking upsets.this is general i feel is good plus hopefully the intelligent developement of top potential like alvarez.the kid in his mind is ready to tackle anyone..slow down in that process and yes in a year 15 months he will be ready for anybody..there sre several like him..the HWS have none thus far but the other divisions have stars in the wings..it will be a decent year dispite commisions trying to mess stuff up.
Yeah it was a great idea. Now he can keep up with it now that he is a mod. LOL
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down