The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey sooner

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey sooner Empty Hey sooner

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:26 pm

Wolf has taken a beating today. LOL He doesnt like people fucking with him very often huh?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hey sooner Empty Re: Hey sooner

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:39 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Wolf has taken a beating today. LOL He doesnt like people fucking with him very often huh?

I stayed out of that debate. Didn't even read very many post, that whole thread is a big fail.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:43 pm

OUSooner wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Wolf has taken a beating today. LOL He doesnt like people fucking with him very often huh?

I stayed out of that debate. Didn't even read very many post, that whole thread is a big fail.
I know its funny. It was the worst attempt at an insult I have ever seen. Then ziggy has been all over him today. LOL
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:45 pm

BTW how do you like my scenario on how Brock becomes champ again?
Cain loses to Carwin
Brock beats Carwin
Brock is champ.
I yell yay. cheers
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:47 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:

I know its funny. It was the worst attempt at an insult I have ever seen. Then ziggy has been all over him today. LOL

Z is my boy, he disappeared forever, I mean FOREVER. I'm glad he is back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:49 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:BTW how do you like my scenario on how Brock becomes champ again?
Cain loses to Carwin
Brock beats Carwin
Brock is champ.
I yell yay. cheers

you have so much to learn haha, This is how it is going to go. JDS already has the next shot vs Cain, now JDS could very well win that fight. Right now it looks like Carwin is fighting Roy Nelson. Tough fight for Carwin. Looking to me like Brock vs Mir 3 is coming soon. Outside chance we see Brock vs Nog.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:54 pm

OUSooner wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:BTW how do you like my scenario on how Brock becomes champ again?
Cain loses to Carwin
Brock beats Carwin
Brock is champ.
I yell yay. cheers

you have so much to learn haha, This is how it is going to go. JDS already has the next shot vs Cain, now JDS could very well win that fight. Right now it looks like Carwin is fighting Roy Nelson. Tough fight for Carwin. Looking to me like Brock vs Mir 3 is coming soon. Outside chance we see Brock vs Nog.
NO it will happen like I said dang it. Why do you have to ruin my dreams?

Ok so JDS wins would Brock get the next shot if he wins his next fight?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:57 pm

LOOK AT THE OTHER BOARD.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:36 am

Soonermark890 wrote:LOOK AT THE OTHER BOARD.

Wolf has been removed as mod for good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:37 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Cain loses to Carwin
Brock beats Carwin
Brock is champ.
I yell yay. cheers

If Brock wins his next fight he will probably get a title shot again. They may make him fight 2 more times. I'm guess if he wins his next fight though he will get another shot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:43 am

OUSooner wrote:

LOL that fucker deserved it. Now Slick is defending him? He talks so much shit about Slick.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:45 am

OUSooner wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Cain loses to Carwin
Brock beats Carwin
Brock is champ.
I yell yay. cheers

If Brock wins his next fight he will probably get a title shot again. They may make him fight 2 more times. I'm guess if he wins his next fight though he will get another shot.
He will kill Mir. Nog cant beat him either so is there anyone else who has a shot at beating him?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:50 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Cain loses to Carwin
Brock beats Carwin
Brock is champ.
I yell yay. cheers

He will kill Mir. Nog cant beat him either so is there anyone else who has a shot at beating him?

IMO Brock will beat Mir and Nog if they fight. A Carwin rematch would be a toss up to me. I think Roy Nelson would have a great chance vs Brock. If JDS can defend the takedown at all he will knock Brock's head off. I would say Nelson, JDS and Cain are the guys that can beat Brock. Cain being the worst matchup possible for Brock.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:53 am

OUSooner wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Cain loses to Carwin
Brock beats Carwin
Brock is champ.
I yell yay. cheers

IMO Brock will beat Mir and Nog if they fight. A Carwin rematch would be a toss up to me. I think Roy Nelson would have a great chance vs Brock. If JDS can defend the takedown at all he will knock Brock's head off. I would say Nelson, JDS and Cain are the guys that can beat Brock. Cain being the worst matchup possible for Brock.
So you think we will start to see the title change hands a bunch?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:54 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:

LOL that fucker deserved it. Now Slick is defending him? He talks so much shit about Slick.

I'm glad Ninja finally got annoyed enough, which is exactly what happened. I think everything just added up. We have had his mod status removed twice before so this is like the final straw. Hopefully this time it is for good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:56 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Cain loses to Carwin
Brock beats Carwin
Brock is champ.
I yell yay. cheers

Very possible. JDS has a very good chance to win vs Cain. It is possible that JDS beats Cain, Brock beats JDS and Cain beats Brock again. I could see something like that happening for sure. But after the dust settles in a year or 2 the Champ will be Cain or JDS. They are too young and talented. JDS is 26 and Cain is 28.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:02 am

OUSooner wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Cain loses to Carwin
Brock beats Carwin
Brock is champ.
I yell yay. cheers

Very possible. JDS has a very good chance to win vs Cain. It is possible that JDS beats Cain, Brock beats JDS and Cain beats Brock again. I could see something like that happening for sure. But after the dust settles in a year or 2 the Champ will be Cain or JDS. They are too young and talented. JDS is 26 and Cain is 28.
What about Carwin. Does he stand a chance in all this.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:09 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Cain loses to Carwin
Brock beats Carwin
Brock is champ.
I yell yay. cheers

Carwin and Brock is a toss up to me. But IMO Carwin can't beat JDS but Brock has a chance. Cain will own Carwin. I also think Roy Nelson beats Carwin for sure where as Brock atleast has a shot to beat Nelson. I don't see Carwin ever fighting for the title again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:13 am

OUSooner wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
Cain loses to Carwin
Brock beats Carwin
Brock is champ.
I yell yay. cheers

Carwin and Brock is a toss up to me. But IMO Carwin can't beat JDS but Brock has a chance. Cain will own Carwin. I also think Roy Nelson beats Carwin for sure where as Brock atleast has a shot to beat Nelson. I don't see Carwin ever fighting for the title again.
Good thing about Carwin is no matter what he has a puncher's chance.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:18 am

That he does, he also has a decent chin himself. But no gas tank. Cain has a great chin, he is a better wrestler and his cardio is so much better it isn't even funny. I don't think Carwin is fast enough to deal with JDS' hands. Cain is just better then Carwin at everything. Nelson has the gas tank despite what his physique may make you think, he has better hands and black belt in BJJ. Carwin has a punchers chance but against these upper level guys his chances are pretty small.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:24 am

OUSooner wrote:That he does, he also has a decent chin himself. But no gas tank. Cain has a great chin, he is a better wrestler and his cardio is so much better it isn't even funny. I don't think Carwin is fast enough to deal with JDS' hands. Cain is just better then Carwin at everything. Nelson has the gas tank despite what his physique may make you think, he has better hands and black belt in BJJ. Carwin has a punchers chance but against these upper level guys his chances are pretty small.
Yeah I agree. BTW I think Nelson would get murdered by Brock if they fought. Carwin I am scared of though for good reason. Basically Brocks weakness is that he doesnt defend himself very well in stand up. So anyone with power and quick hands can beat him. Its just a matter if they can hit him before he takes them down and keeps them down.

Hey were you worried when brock took him down right off the bat?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:29 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
OUSooner wrote:That he does, he also has a decent chin himself. But no gas tank. Cain has a great chin, he is a better wrestler and his cardio is so much better it isn't even funny. I don't think Carwin is fast enough to deal with JDS' hands. Cain is just better then Carwin at everything. Nelson has the gas tank despite what his physique may make you think, he has better hands and black belt in BJJ. Carwin has a punchers chance but against these upper level guys his chances are pretty small.
Yeah I agree. BTW I think Nelson would get murdered by Brock if they fought. Carwin I am scared of though for good reason. Basically Brocks weakness is that he doesnt defend himself very well in stand up. So anyone with power and quick hands can beat him. Its just a matter if they can hit him before he takes them down and keeps them down.

Well Nelson has very good hands and nice power, he could hurt Brock for sure. Also he is a very good grappler, he might survive long enough to give Brock some fits.
No I wasn't worried, I knew he would do just like Randy and stand right up. Too early in the fight, Cain is too good of a wrestler.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:33 am

OUSooner wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

Well Nelson has very good hands and nice power, he could hurt Brock for sure. Also he is a very good grappler, he might survive long enough to give Brock some fits.
No I wasn't worried, I knew he would do just like Randy and stand right up. Too early in the fight, Cain is too good of a wrestler.
I was shocked he got up so quick. I think he might have brock's number.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:48 am

Cain is much closer to his wrestling prime then Lesnar. Also one thing you have to remember is even though Cain is smaller then Brock, Cain has been a smaller HW his whole wrestling career, he is use to wrestling guys bigger then him. He is too quick and his technique is too good for Brock to just hold him down. Combine that with his cardio and he is a tough matchup for Brock.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:50 am

OUSooner wrote:Cain is much closer to his wrestling prime then Lesnar. Also one thing you have to remember is even though Cain is smaller then Brock, Cain has been a smaller HW his whole wrestling career, he is use to wrestling guys bigger then him. He is too quick and his technique is too good for Brock to just hold him down. Combine that with his cardio and he is a tough matchup for Brock.
Hopefully he gets beat by someone and Brock doesnt have to fight him.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next