Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Soonermark890 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:47 pm

The dude is a fucking joke and I wish someone would just beat his ass. Thank god Lampley said it!!!!

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 35
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Canvas Lives on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:57 pm

Texas...need I say more

Canvas Lives

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Soonermark890 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:59 pm

Canvas Lives wrote:Texas...need I say more
Yep I hate Texas

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 35
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Canvas Lives on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:09 am

Is Cole reffing the main event

Canvas Lives

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Canvas Lives on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:11 am

Vera sounds punchy

Canvas Lives

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Soonermark890 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:12 am

Canvas Lives wrote:Is Cole reffing the main event
PLEASE GOD NO!!!!

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 35
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Soonermark890 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:12 am

Canvas Lives wrote:Vera sounds punchy
Yeah this fight wont help him either.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 35
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Canvas Lives on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:14 am

I bet junior got away with all sorts of dodgy shit re: prefight drug tests, weigh in, glove inspection etc

Texas commission

Canvas Lives

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Soonermark890 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:18 am

Canvas Lives wrote:I bet junior got away with all sorts of dodgy shit re: prefight drug tests, weigh in, glove inspection etc

 Texas commission
That is a guarantee. BTW I love the Tecate girls!!! great big beautiful "eyes"!!! Very Happy Shocked 

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 35
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Canvas Lives on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:23 am

vera round. I think Vera can take this again, but he ll need a KO because....Texas

Canvas Lives

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Soonermark890 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:27 am

Canvas Lives wrote:vera round.  I think Vera can take this again, but he ll need a KO because....Texas
I dont know. Vera has been through a ton of wars. I think that his chin will fail him tonight.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 35
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Canvas Lives on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:28 am

god that son of a bitch is HUGE. Can t believe Martinez fought him. No doubt he a cruiserweight.

Canvas Lives

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Soonermark890 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:29 am

Canvas Lives wrote:god that son of a bitch is HUGE.  Can t believe Martinez fought him.  No doubt he a cruiserweight.
Fuck me Vera ate a right that would have KO'd damn near anyone.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 35
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Canvas Lives on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:32 am

Vera got this. Texas will try to fuck him

Canvas Lives

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Soonermark890 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:33 am

Canvas Lives wrote:Vera got this.  Texas will try to fuck him
I have it 2-1 JCC.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 35
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Canvas Lives on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:35 am

3-1 Chavez, but I think Vera has his number.

Canvas Lives

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Soonermark890 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:37 am

Canvas Lives wrote:3-1 Chavez, but I think Vera has his number.
Hitting Vera is like hitting Rocky (movie rocky)

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 35
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Canvas Lives on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:43 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Canvas Lives wrote:3-1 Chavez, but I think Vera has his number.
Hitting Vera is like hitting Rocky (movie rocky)

yeah hes tough, but not very good. Chavez is so overrated.

Canvas Lives

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Soonermark890 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:46 am

Canvas Lives wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Canvas Lives wrote:3-1 Chavez, but I think Vera has his number.
Hitting Vera is like hitting Rocky (movie rocky)

yeah hes tough, but not very good.  Chavez is so overrated.
I love Chavez. He is what he is. He is a tough guy with an iron chin. Just not very talented. What I love about him is that he fights anyone you put in front of him and fights often. That being said I hate a lot about him. I hate that he gets a pass on a bunch of shit because of his daddy. I hate that he was given a title. I hate that sometimes he doesnt take shit seriously.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 35
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Soonermark890 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:48 am

FOTY

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 35
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Canvas Lives on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:53 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Canvas Lives wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Canvas Lives wrote:3-1 Chavez, but I think Vera has his number.
Hitting Vera is like hitting Rocky (movie rocky)

yeah hes tough, but not very good.  Chavez is so overrated.
I love Chavez. He is what he is. He is a tough guy with an iron chin. Just not very talented. What I love about him is that he fights anyone you put in front of him and fights often. That being said I hate a lot about him. I hate that he gets a pass on a bunch of shit because of his daddy. I hate that he was given a title. I hate that sometimes he doesnt take shit seriously.
he`s tough against b-fighters and guys he outweighs by 25 pounds.

Canvas Lives

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Soonermark890 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:55 am

Canvas Lives wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Canvas Lives wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Canvas Lives wrote:3-1 Chavez, but I think Vera has his number.
Hitting Vera is like hitting Rocky (movie rocky)

yeah hes tough, but not very good.  Chavez is so overrated.
I love Chavez. He is what he is. He is a tough guy with an iron chin. Just not very talented. What I love about him is that he fights anyone you put in front of him and fights often. That being said I hate a lot about him. I hate that he gets a pass on a bunch of shit because of his daddy. I hate that he was given a title. I hate that sometimes he doesnt take shit seriously.
  he`s tough against b-fighters and guys he outweighs by 25 pounds.
This fight is fucking great.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 35
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Canvas Lives on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:57 am

all he does is lean on opponents and tire them out because he 25 pounds heavier

Canvas Lives

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Soonermark890 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:58 am

Canvas Lives wrote:all he does is lean on opponents and tire them out because he 25 pounds heavier
True but that will stop he is moving up in weight.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 35
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Canvas Lives on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:01 am

he dopes to shrink down. that why he wont step on the un official scale pre fight. the world would see its impossible to rehydrate that big without drugs.

Canvas Lives

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lawrence Cole FUCK OFF

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum