The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do I constantly keep seeing

3 posters

Go down

Why do I constantly keep seeing Empty Why do I constantly keep seeing

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:14 pm

People say Bradley has improved and will upset Pac? Bradley hasn't improved one bit. This fight will be no different than the last time. Bradley has ZERO power to keep pac away from him.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why do I constantly keep seeing Empty Re: Why do I constantly keep seeing

Post  Frank Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:11 am

I agree. Bradley has a hard head, that's about it. I think this fight is important to Pac in that he has to make an example out of Bradley. I want to see Pac come out and destroy Bradley in 5 rounds or less. It's time for Pac to put it on the line and show people who he is once again.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:20 am

Frank wrote:I agree. Bradley has a hard head, that's about it. I think this fight is important to Pac in that he has to make an example out of Bradley. I want to see Pac come out and destroy Bradley in 5 rounds or less. It's time for Pac to put it on the line and show people who he is once again.
i would love that. I also hope maidana catches floyd
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Canvas Lives Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:08 pm

Same Bradley, different Pac.

Canvas Lives

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:46 pm

Canvas Lives wrote:Same Bradley, different Pac.
Looked the same with Rios.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Canvas Lives Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:

I saw it differently Sooner. Pac looked excellent, but he was on the backfoot for much of the fight. Rios was chasing. Pac from 5 years ago would have been a tornado of punches always moving forward. The old Pac I think would have knocked Rios tfo. This version of Pac was much more technical and elusive. Why?. I think it may be because Pac deep down questions whether he has the same superhuman punch resistance he used to have.

Pac is absolutely amazing, but he is at the age when %99 of boxers start fading quickly. I don't know if the version of Pac that I witnessed versus Rios was different psychologically or physically.

That's why this fight is interesting to me. I would still make Pac the favourite.

Canvas Lives

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:59 pm

Canvas Lives wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

I saw it differently Sooner.  Pac looked excellent, but he was on the backfoot for much of the fight.  Rios was chasing.  Pac from 5 years ago would have been a tornado of punches always moving forward. The old Pac I think would have knocked Rios tfo. This version of Pac was much more technical and elusive.  Why?.  I think it may be because Pac deep down questions whether he has the same superhuman punch resistance he used to have.

Pac is absolutely amazing, but he is at the age when %99 of boxers start fading quickly.  I don't know if the version of Pac that I witnessed versus Rios was different psychologically or physically.

That's why this fight is interesting to me.  I would still make Pac the favourite.
Yeah Rios doesn't tell us much. But not sure Bradley will tell us much either. If he goes out and beats bradley the same way he did the first time wont mean much to me. If he doesnt then he needs to retire.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum