FNF

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:24 am

telltailtale wrote:Again this week?
sure

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:23 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
telltailtale wrote:Again this week?
sure

How's it look? Also how is this Showtime card?

Feb. 21

At Laughlin, Nev. (ESPN2/ESPN Deportes): "Boxcino" llightweight tournament quarterfinals (all bouts 6 rounds), Chris Rudd vs. Yakubu Amidu; Fedor Papazov vs. Petr Petrov; Miguel Gonzalez vs. Miguel Angel Mendoza; Fernando Carcamo vs. Samuel Neequaye; Lester Gonzalez vs. Michael Seals, 8 rounds, light heavyweights; Taras Shelestyuk vs. TBA, 6 rounds, welterweights; Cornelius Whitlock vs. Luis Hernandnez, 4 rounds, light heavyweights

At Cleveland (Showtime): Angelo Santana vs. Hank Lundy, 10 Rounds, lightweights; Amir Imam vs. Jared Robinson, 10 Rounds, junior welterweights

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:14 am

telltailtale wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
telltailtale wrote:Again this week?
sure

How's it look? Also how is this Showtime card?

Feb. 21

At Laughlin, Nev. (ESPN2/ESPN Deportes): "Boxcino" llightweight tournament quarterfinals (all bouts 6 rounds), Chris Rudd vs. Yakubu Amidu; Fedor Papazov vs. Petr Petrov; Miguel Gonzalez vs. Miguel Angel Mendoza; Fernando Carcamo vs. Samuel Neequaye; Lester Gonzalez vs. Michael Seals, 8 rounds, light heavyweights; Taras Shelestyuk vs. TBA, 6 rounds, welterweights; Cornelius Whitlock vs. Luis Hernandnez, 4 rounds, light heavyweights

At Cleveland (Showtime): Angelo Santana vs. Hank Lundy, 10 Rounds, lightweights; Amir Imam vs. Jared Robinson, 10 Rounds, junior welterweights
Boxcino is the beginning round of a tournament. Which should be badass. Hank Lundy will be fun.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:19 pm

sorry I'm late

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:21 pm

telltailtale wrote:sorry I'm late
Hey whats up this should be fun.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:27 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
telltailtale wrote:sorry I'm late
Hey whats up this should be fun.
Is this the first fight? I have that Lundy fight set to record later.

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 pm

Yeah, it is the first fight. The other fights look like they should be action-packed.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:35 pm

I missed part of round 1 but I think Rudd might have edged out round 2

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:37 pm

round 3 starting off nice

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:39 pm

man that was a great round, so close too. Maybe Amidu that round?

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:39 pm

telltailtale wrote:round 3 starting off nice
damn fight broke out LOL
This one is getting better.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:40 pm

telltailtale wrote:man that was a great round, so close too. Maybe Amidu that round?
Did you see both of them land left hooks at the same time? both shook LOL

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:43 pm

Looks like Rudd is getting tired, these rounds are kind of tough to score.

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:43 pm

Rudd is tired as hell

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:44 pm

telltailtale wrote:Looks like Rudd is getting tired, these rounds are kind of tough to score.
Yeah I dont know who is really winning.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:47 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
telltailtale wrote:Looks like Rudd is getting tired, these rounds are kind of tough to score.
Yeah I dont know who is really winning.
My best guess is 3-2 Rudd right now. But we could see a split here

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:51 pm

what if it's a draw?

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:54 pm

I thought it could be a draw. Sudden Death.

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:54 pm

telltailtale wrote:I thought it could be a draw. Sudden Death.
Sweet

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:57 pm

I guess Rudd.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:57 pm

I agree with Teddy that round, I gave it to Rudd.

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:58 pm

telltailtale wrote:I agree with Teddy that round, I gave it to Rudd.
I did too. Good opening bout.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:02 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
telltailtale wrote:I agree with Teddy that round, I gave it to Rudd.
I did too. Good opening bout.
Yeah they had some good rounds int he middle of the fight. Every round was close.

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:03 pm

I'll be back in 5-10 min

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:08 pm

telltailtale wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
telltailtale wrote:I agree with Teddy that round, I gave it to Rudd.
I did too. Good opening bout.
Yeah they had some good rounds int he middle of the fight. Every round was close.
This fight should be good

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum