FNF

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:21 pm

Tonight's fights on ESPN 2 worth watching? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:00 pm

telltailtale wrote:Tonight's fights on ESPN 2 worth watching? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
not sure i will check when i get home

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:53 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
telltailtale wrote:Tonight's fights on ESPN 2 worth watching? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
not sure i will check when i get home
Feb. 7

At Chicago (ESPN2/ESPN Deportes): Norberto Gonzalez vs. Roberto Garcia, 10 rounds, middleweights; Kamil Laszczyk vs. Daniel Diaz, 8 rounds, featherweights; Erickson Lubin vs. Roberto Acevedo, 4 rounds, welterweights; Junior Wright vs. Galen Brown, 6 rounds, cruiserweights; Patryk Szymanski vs. Daniel Hicks, 6 rounds, junior middleweights; Ahmad Cheikho vs. Francisco Rios-Gil, 6 rounds, junior middleweights; Jose Felix Quesada vs. Christopher Jackson, 4 rounds, lightweights; Kristin Gearhart vs. Allanna Jones, 4 rounds, female junior welterweights

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:11 pm

telltailtale wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
telltailtale wrote:Tonight's fights on ESPN 2 worth watching? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
not sure i will check when i get home
Feb. 7

At Chicago (ESPN2/ESPN Deportes): Norberto Gonzalez vs. Roberto Garcia, 10 rounds, middleweights; Kamil Laszczyk vs. Daniel Diaz, 8 rounds, featherweights; Erickson Lubin vs. Roberto Acevedo, 4 rounds, welterweights; Junior Wright vs. Galen Brown, 6 rounds, cruiserweights; Patryk Szymanski vs. Daniel Hicks, 6 rounds, junior middleweights; Ahmad Cheikho vs. Francisco Rios-Gil, 6 rounds, junior middleweights; Jose Felix Quesada vs. Christopher Jackson, 4 rounds, lightweights; Kristin Gearhart vs. Allanna Jones, 4 rounds, female junior welterweights
watch it Garcia will be worth it

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:42 pm

you gonna watch?

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:06 pm

telltailtale wrote:you gonna watch?
always

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:11 pm

just turned it on

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:16 pm

I'm about to switch to it.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:27 pm

Early KD

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:28 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Early KD

Yeah he landed a nice shot of his own but got caught on the counter.

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:34 pm

telltailtale wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Early KD

Yeah he landed a nice shot of his own but got caught on the counter.
Diaz doesnt look bad this round.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:34 pm

Laszczyk landing some nice shots this round.

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:36 pm

telltailtale wrote:Laszczyk landing some nice shots this round.
As soon as I posted Diaz doesnt look bad LMAO

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:38 pm

I don't think this fight goes the distance.

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:38 pm

Diaz loops his punches like crazy

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:39 pm

Pretty nice action, shots landing clean for both fighters.

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:41 pm

Yeah I think someone is getting hurt soon

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:44 pm

Yeah that side with the cut is already taking some damage. I just noticed only 8 rounds, maybe it will go the distance.

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:45 pm

telltailtale wrote:Yeah that side with the cut is already taking some damage. I just noticed only 8 rounds, maybe it will go the distance.
maybe depends if Laszcheckchkkkkk pushes the gas.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:47 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
telltailtale wrote:Yeah that side with the cut is already taking some damage. I just noticed only 8 rounds, maybe it will go the distance.
maybe depends if Laszcheckchkkkkk pushes the gas.
I'll just call him Kamil for now on, easier to type lol

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:50 pm

Fuck Bradley vs Pac. Already seen it. It wasn't close.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:51 pm

Diaz keeps hurting the kid.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:52 pm

7th round was much better round for Diaz

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:53 pm

telltailtale wrote:7th round was much better round for Diaz
Yep both of these guys are terrible

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 34
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  telltailtale on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:53 pm

Kamil 5-2 so far right?

telltailtale

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FNF

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum