ITS PAC RIOS NOV 23..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ITS PAC RIOS NOV 23..

Post  dmar5143 on Mon May 06, 2013 6:50 pm

its in china.no suprize here.rios they said had a better style for pac then alvardo.it will be at 147..i like the reason.a better style.interpet that as less likely to win then alvardo..
avatar
dmar5143

Posts : 2248
Join date : 2011-10-06
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS PAC RIOS NOV 23..

Post  kbyte on Mon May 06, 2013 7:31 pm

dmar5143 wrote:its in china.no suprize here.rios they said had a better style for pac then alvardo.it will be at 147..i like the reason.a better style.interpet that as less likely to win then alvardo..

Yeah thats the reason. I'm glad they went with Rios though because it makes for a better fight. I really like this fight and I hope it will be a good one but if Pacquiao hasn't lost much since getting knocked out (big if) then he'll stop Brandon and I don't think it'll be close. I'm gonna guess however that Pacman will have lost a lot and we'll get a tough and competitive fight.
avatar
kbyte

Posts : 730
Join date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS PAC RIOS NOV 23..

Post  powerpuncher on Tue May 07, 2013 2:35 am

dmar5143 wrote:its in china.no suprize here.rios they said had a better style for pac then alvardo.it will be at 147..i like the reason.a better style.interpet that as less likely to win then alvardo..
if they think that rios will be easier then they are wrong. i feel like alvarado would be a way easier fight. it also has more potential to be an exciting fight.
avatar
powerpuncher

Posts : 2643
Join date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS PAC RIOS NOV 23..

Post  Frank on Tue May 07, 2013 7:36 am

I'd tune in if Pac was fighting Lindsey Lohan.

Frank

Posts : 1930
Join date : 2010-10-21
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS PAC RIOS NOV 23..

Post  captainanddew on Tue May 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Rios goes to the body well. Pac will have been off for a year. Pac is coming off a 1 punch KO loss. While Rios is "moving up in weight", he weighed close to 160 (as did Alvarado) in the rematch. Pac weighs between 148 and 151 in the ring for his fights. Rios will have a weight advantage.


I'll pick Pac to win, but this is a tough fight considering the circumstances.

_________________
I can not live without books
Winter is Coming

avatar
captainanddew

Posts : 8143
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 40
Location : Richmond, Virginia

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS PAC RIOS NOV 23..

Post  flapanther2001 on Wed May 08, 2013 12:06 am

powerpuncher wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:its in china.no suprize here.rios they said had a better style for pac then alvardo.it will be at 147..i like the reason.a better style.interpet that as less likely to win then alvardo..
if they think that rios will be easier then they are wrong. i feel like alvarado would be a way easier fight. it also has more potential to be an exciting fight.
Agree 100%..............I think Rios stops Pac.
avatar
flapanther2001

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS PAC RIOS NOV 23..

Post  Soonermark890 on Thu May 16, 2013 9:41 am

flapanther2001 wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:its in china.no suprize here.rios they said had a better style for pac then alvardo.it will be at 147..i like the reason.a better style.interpet that as less likely to win then alvardo..
if they think that rios will be easier then they are wrong. i feel like alvarado would be a way easier fight. it also has more potential to be an exciting fight.
Agree 100%..............I think Rios stops Pac.
pac is still way to powerful and fast for rios. Don't let one well timed punch make you think that rios can time PAC. Jmm is a hof fighter. Rios is a brawler who got outboxed by Alvarado. I got PAC by brutal ko in 8

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 35
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS PAC RIOS NOV 23..

Post  BoxingGenius on Thu May 16, 2013 11:26 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:its in china.no suprize here.rios they said had a better style for pac then alvardo.it will be at 147..i like the reason.a better style.interpet that as less likely to win then alvardo..
if they think that rios will be easier then they are wrong. i feel like alvarado would be a way easier fight. it also has more potential to be an exciting fight.
Agree 100%..............I think Rios stops Pac.
pac is still way to powerful and fast for rios. Don't let one well timed punch make you think that rios can time PAC. Jmm is a hof fighter. Rios is a brawler who got outboxed by Alvarado. I got PAC by brutal ko in 8

brutal KO may be a bit of a stretch. rios is a tough SOB and pac will not have had a KO nevermind a brutal one in 4 years on fight night. his last brutal KO was against hatton way back in 09. i like manny as much as the next guy but plain and simple hes not the killer he once was. i can see either a late stoppage by manny or a decision. rios isnt going out early i dont care who is across from him. hes got that margarito chin and heart, mexican warriors like that will die in the ring before they stay down for a 10 count

BoxingGenius

Posts : 280
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS PAC RIOS NOV 23..

Post  powerpuncher on Fri May 17, 2013 2:54 am

the question is: does rios' stock rise significantly if he does beat pac? does it just raise a little? or does it do nothing?
avatar
powerpuncher

Posts : 2643
Join date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS PAC RIOS NOV 23..

Post  hardcorebee24 on Fri May 17, 2013 4:26 am

If Rios beats Pac his stock rises. If he loses to Pac his stock stays the same as a swarming action fighter with little skill that's already lost to Abril (public opinion) and Alvarado. He'll still get fights regardless.
avatar
hardcorebee24

Posts : 3310
Join date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS PAC RIOS NOV 23..

Post  BoxingGenius on Fri May 17, 2013 9:21 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:If Rios beats Pac his stock rises. If he loses to Pac his stock stays the same as a swarming action fighter with little skill that's already lost to Abril (public opinion) and Alvarado. He'll still get fights regardless.

i agree, pac will still gets fights on ppv as long as his fights are exciting. hes already got the big name, as long as he doesnt put on snoozers or get blasted out in the first round that will continue. even with the KO in his last fight, that was a helluva fight. id watch JMM and pac fight 100x. their styles are the perfect mix for an awesome fight. rios beats pac hes gonna get jmm-bradley winner so yes his stock rises significantly. trash talking brawlers will always sell

BoxingGenius

Posts : 280
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS PAC RIOS NOV 23..

Post  Soonermark890 on Mon May 20, 2013 5:20 pm

BoxingGenius wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:its in china.no suprize here.rios they said had a better style for pac then alvardo.it will be at 147..i like the reason.a better style.interpet that as less likely to win then alvardo..
if they think that rios will be easier then they are wrong. i feel like alvarado would be a way easier fight. it also has more potential to be an exciting fight.
Agree 100%..............I think Rios stops Pac.
pac is still way to powerful and fast for rios. Don't let one well timed punch make you think that rios can time PAC. Jmm is a hof fighter. Rios is a brawler who got outboxed by Alvarado. I got PAC by brutal ko in 8

brutal KO may be a bit of a stretch. rios is a tough SOB and pac will not have had a KO nevermind a brutal one in 4 years on fight night. his last brutal KO was against hatton way back in 09. i like manny as much as the next guy but plain and simple hes not the killer he once was. i can see either a late stoppage by manny or a decision. rios isnt going out early i dont care who is across from him. hes got that margarito chin and heart, mexican warriors like that will die in the ring before they stay down for a 10 count
I disagree completely. Him going after JMM trying to take his head off his body is why he got KO'd. The old manny aggression was back in his last fight his speed just wasnt as great. Still faster and hits harder than 99% of guys out there but it let JMM counter him. Rios is not JMM. Rios will get blasted.

_________________
FUCK KELLY PAVLIK!!!!
avatar
Soonermark890
Admin

Posts : 5749
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 35
Location : oklahoma

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS PAC RIOS NOV 23..

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum