Welcome Welsh Devil Rob

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome Welsh Devil Rob

Post  hardcorebee24 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Breath some life into this message board. It's been dead for a long time.
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Welsh Devil Rob

Post  powerpuncher on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:05 am

yes, please start posting.
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:08 am

welcome.
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:00 pm

I think it's time to merge again with Ninja's Place. Wolf and LA are gone so there is no more hostility there. I'm sure Ninja will make guys like Sooner, Frank and Dmar the boxing mods and we will have much more interactions on other subjects. Trust me guys it's much much better than it use to be and I think it's time for us to all be one family again.

Let me know what you guys think.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:57 pm

This board dying is my fault. I have been going through a divorce and i am working two jobs so that i can pay the bills. I apologize for it all.

Admin

http://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:41 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:This board dying is my fault. I have been going through a divorce and i am working two jobs so that i can pay the bills. I apologize for it all.

Wow, sorry to hear mate. You have nothing to apologize for at all. All the best.

Seriously though that's just another reason to merge also. You don't need the strain of running a site. If you want me to talk to Ninja about you guys coming back over I'm sure he'll let you run the boxing section how you see fit. I think that'll be a fair compromise.

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:This board dying is my fault. I have been going through a divorce and i am working two jobs so that i can pay the bills. I apologize for it all.
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:31 am

i like this board a lot. it has been super slow lately though. ninja was a good board. i would hope that we could just stay here with this same board and hope that posts start happening again.
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:14 am

powerpuncher wrote:i like this board a lot. it has been super slow lately though. ninja was a good board. i would hope that we could just stay here with this same board and hope that posts start happening again.

Wolf and LA are gone so there is no more conflict there. We have great boxing posters here and great MMA posters there. I think all of us mixed and discussing everything else would make a great mix again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:02 am

Our problem is that out posters keep leaving and we need to add in some new blood. I would give the site to someone who has more time but i can't. We need to recruit new posters

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:45 am

Soonermark890 wrote:Our problem is that out posters keep leaving and we need to add in some new blood. I would give the site to someone who has more time but i can't. We need to recruit new posters

It's very hard to though.

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:27 am

Soonermark890 wrote:Our problem is that out posters keep leaving and we need to add in some new blood. I would give the site to someone who has more time but i can't. We need to recruit new posters
thats the problem. we came in with a good, solid core but slowly a lot of them have stopped posting or post very seldom. i guess the board was made for a certain group of people but not as much for recruitment.
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:11 am

the biggest issue here is lack of volume. i post when i have some downtime at work, 15-20 minutes here and there, but when i post something no one responds for a day or so, so there is no real active conversations going on, takes too long and people lose interest i think. i think we just need everyone to be a bit more active and the board will improve as a whole.

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:22 am

BoxingGenius wrote:the biggest issue here is lack of volume. i post when i have some downtime at work, 15-20 minutes here and there, but when i post something no one responds for a day or so, so there is no real active conversations going on, takes too long and people lose interest i think. i think we just need everyone to be a bit more active and the board will improve as a whole.
thats a good point. I was really active for a long time and the board was fine

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:26 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
BoxingGenius wrote:the biggest issue here is lack of volume. i post when i have some downtime at work, 15-20 minutes here and there, but when i post something no one responds for a day or so, so there is no real active conversations going on, takes too long and people lose interest i think. i think we just need everyone to be a bit more active and the board will improve as a whole.

well i think everyones activity feeds off one another, i know personally, when there are a lot of people posting and new stuff is always coming up im more active myself, even if its just reading and not posting. in terms of expanding to more members, its a double edged sword because with new members come people who can be a real pain in the ass lol

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:33 am

BoxingGenius wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

well i think everyones activity feeds off one another, i know personally, when there are a lot of people posting and new stuff is always coming up im more active myself, even if its just reading and not posting. in terms of expanding to more members, its a double edged sword because with new members come people who can be a real pain in the ass lol
very true. I need to get more active and i plan on it but i just don't have a lot of time

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:35 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
BoxingGenius wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

very true. I need to get more active and i plan on it but i just don't have a lot of time

well that being said lol i dont think a message board should be at the top of anyones priority list. do what you gotta do, im sure this place will pick up naturally soon. a lot of big and great fights coming up in april and may

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top