RAY EDWARDS FIGHT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RAY EDWARDS FIGHT

Post  dmar5143 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:34 pm

yep the football star had a fight the other night.i saw a video of it after clicking on a msn article saying boxer banned for flop.edwards a big solid built guy fought a short balding flabby guy 8 inches shorter.you know the guys you see on tv at a football game with there shirts off and chest painted.
well edwards proceeded with extreme caution tossing 2 pawing jabs that fell a foot short.the fat guy bending at the knees hit edwards with a wide harmless body shot then edwards tosses a uppercut from long distance a no no.it missed by a foot and the guy goes down face first lol for the ten count.bottom line edwards cant fight.if he fought a run of the mill light heavy non ranked that he outweighs by 70 pounds he would get beaton badly..
stick to football where you excell.or fight in a bar room brawl like other players and one of your buddies has a gun..it was that pathetic.
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Re: RAY EDWARDS FIGHT

Post  dmar5143 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:41 pm

edwards goes down in history as one of the very rare guys to score a 10 count ko without landing a single punch in the fight.
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:16 pm

I saw the video....horrible.
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:01 am

i saw it too. with that attitude, i would have never taken the fight. im sure that guy wasnt getting paid much.

i hate it how there are people who actually think that they can just become a professional boxer. just because you are a big football player doesnt mean anything. people think that boxing is more about being tough than skilled which is obviously flawed.
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:12 am

Universal commission would ban these two forever, since we don't have that we'll more than likely read about them again.
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top